Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Best company for groupsets
  • 663sqd
    Free Member

Hi all,

I need to find an internet company/shop where I can purchase a xt 2×10 groupset. . 34/22 rings/crank with 36/11 cassette with top pull front mech. . I find groupsets for sale but with not the ample choices to meet exactly what I need. . Is there a company that I can call, be able to provide what I need and order at a good internet type price?

Ideas if you can. .

Ta

covbuggy
    Free Member

Merlin cycles are good. You can call them to discuss you requirements and I have found them extremely helpful.

663sqd
    Free Member

Cheers, they off some good deals. . I’ll call them ta

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Merlin, every time.

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

Yep Merlin

663sqd
    Free Member

Cheers guys, a good call to make.

sandal100

I have just bought and received the full slx 2×10 groupset and it was all boxed and came with everything required, not an OEM part insight!

enigmas
    Free Member

Usually find bikediscount.de usually just beat merlin for price, off course it means shipping a part to germany for any warranty claims though

663sqd
    Free Member

Thanks all, hopefully merlin will come through and will be able to provide what I need, if not, de discount.

jonkineticcycles
    Free Member

Might also be worth chatting to your lbs, Madison have considerably lowered rrp on shimano across the board meaning independents can finally start to be competitive with grey importers again

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Best company for groupsets’ is closed to new replies.