• This topic has 458 replies, 96 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Pook.
Viewing 19 posts - 441 through 459 (of 459 total)
  • PEAKS POOTLE: DECEMBER 1ST, 10AM
  • nbt

Mine aren’t overly wide, I went for 680 – I’ve seen 710, 745 and even 810 being used.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Were there any photos from the less slow group – or have I forgotten who was in what group already :-/

I think i remember someone on the corner when we were coming down near hagg farm – or am I losing the plot? :-/

scandalous
    Free Member

yes

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Oi! butt out you, you had sloped off by then!

Sandwich

Dropbox link for Richpips which should give a nice pic!

Link for Rogerthecat. You sure you don’t want me to gif that grovel in the trees? 😉

rogerthecat
    Free Member

@sandwich – I’d lost a contact lens!! 😀
    Thanks for the pic.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

adjustablewench – Member
    Were there any photos from the less slow group – or have I forgotten who was in what group already :-/

We make more interesting subjects – see post above! All you lot do is ride fast adn look impressive, we added a bit more “interest” to the photos! 😉

adjustablewench
    Free Member

I don’t think I fit that description – I was just interested to see how petrified I looked! Having hurt myself down there once before I nearly bottled it. Glad I didnt but I was very slow!

Pook

Sandwich – you have to make that gif!

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Pook – Member
    Sandwich – you have to make that gif!

Oi, butt out, havn’t you got nappies to launder? 😛

richpips
    Free Member

Dropbox link for Richpips which should give a nice pic!

Thanks 🙂

brokensoul
    Free Member

Sandwich, there’s a couple of photos I’d like a link to, I’ll sort some numbers out when I get off these night shifts, if that’s ok.

Sandwich

No problem brokensoul. I’ll have a play with the “lost contact” pics over the weekend. Gifs you could watch all day could well have a pootle entry.

hora
    Free Member

@ dazh. Wow. Would love to see your ride route/stats for that day.

phil56

My efforts at videoing the fun were mainly pants – either the sun was too bright (!), mud on the camera, too much wobble or just pressed the wrong button!

Here is a few minutes – hopefully enough to remind you of a great pootle,

[video]http://vimeo.com/81049669[/video]

dawson

thanks phil – great to have some footage from the ‘less-slow’ group

cheers,
    dawson – (member of less-slow group)

dazh

@ dazh. Wow. Would love to see your ride route/stats for that day.

101km, 2100m climbing, total moving time of 7hrs 7min.

Route was basically a combination of the pootle and the Jacobs/Roych loop from Hayfield with a bit of extra to Hayfield and back. I bailed out on to the A6 on the way back as I couldn’t face climbing another hill after Hayfield so was a bit annoyed with myself.

simmy
    Free Member

Map of where the ” not as fast ” group went

Peaks Pootle by S1mmy1, on Flickr

Pook

Alright folks – just wanted to let you know I donated the money to Edale Mountain Rescue Team who we’re collecting in Sheffield town centre today. They were really happy for all your donations, so on their behalf – thanks!

Viewing 19 posts - 441 through 459 (of 459 total)

The topic ‘PEAKS POOTLE: DECEMBER 1ST, 10AM’ is closed to new replies.