Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)
  • Arousal at work
  • DezB
    Free Member

Next time I forget to pack my pants for the cycle commute and am forced to go commando I’ll be sure to tell all my female colleagues about it.

I’ve told male colleagues that before. I wonder if they thought I was coming on to them…

boblo
    Free Member

Whatever happens, keep-your-cock-out-of-the-payroll.

Or it will all end in tears.

ninfan
    Free Member

This would definitely have been better as a ‘Dear Diedre’ style photo strip!

lemonysam
    Free Member

Whatever happens, keep-your-cock-out-of-the-payroll.

Oh I don’t know, sounds like you could find yourself coming into money.

nbt

MoreCashThanDash

When I was 17 I had a summer job in the civil service department that employed The Suns “Sam Fox Lookalike of the Year”. I have absolutely no recollection what the actual work involved.

hora
    Free Member

Wtf – what sort of tripe is the Graundian printing?!

MrSmith
    Free Member

When I started out in my photographic carreer I assisted on a photoshoot for the relaunch of penthouse in the U.K.
    Let’s just say I have seen more of ex-page 3 girl Rachael Garley than I was ready for at such a tender age. I also have never seen so much coke in a paper bag.
    Plenty of flesh visible on jobs since then and like life drawing you get used to it quite quickly but none since have left as much of an impression

hora
    Free Member

Girl at work freely admitted she used to rub one out in the toilet on a regular basis. Basically if it was quite or bored.

Never knew what to say or how to answer that so just ‘oh. Ok then’.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

what sort of tripe is the Graundian printing?!

Clickbait. They’re hemorrhaging money, so are copying the success the Mail has had online by publishing things to outrage/amuse/offend. More page views equals more ad revenue.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Girl at work freely admitted she used to rub one out in the toilet on a regular basis. Basically if it was quite or bored

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88goZsMye2s[/video]

Clickbait. They’re hemorrhaging money, so are copying the success the Mail has had online by publishing things to outrage/amuse/offend. More page views equals more ad revenue.

The column was in the magazine at the weekend first, a regular feature on on sex advice etc. Then put up on the web later on. Not quite the same as what the Mail Online does.

mogrim

Except… Print sales of The Guardian stand at around 175,000, but digitally it has been making even more money than Mail Online.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

They’re losing around £20m per annum.

samuri
    Free Member

Ten Rape Prevention Tips.

Whoppit where do you find this nonsense?

Go on then, why are they nonsense?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Which newspaper makes money? I thought they exist only as mouthpieces.

I usually like what the graun has to say though 🙂

mefty
    Free Member

Telegraph, Mail, the Sun and the Mirror (i think) all make money.

Jakester
    Free Member

samuri – Member
    Ten Rape Prevention Tips.

Whoppit where do you find this nonsense?

Go on then, why are they nonsense?

I suspect the people questioning Woppit haven’t actually got that the ‘rape prevention tips’ are satirising the attitude that a woman should take precautions to prevent being raped, thus placing the onus on the victim rather than the perpetrator.

I thought it was quite witty.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

I thought the guardians losses were a tax avoidance scam, like the sale of Autotrader

peterfile
    Free Member

Got to say (and it feels odd saying it)…woppit’s link is spot on!

Women have all too often been told how to avoid rape, or at least lessen their chances of being raped. Examples seem to focus around how they should dress (or not dress), how they should avoid certain situations with men and how consent can be often be implied/misinterpreted from their actions. But in actual fact, men just need to stop raping them.

That’s the point that woppit’s link is trying to make (I think). That despite all the well meaning help to change women’s behaviour so that they’re less likely to be raped, we’re focusing on changing the wrong sex’s behaviour.

A quick scoot over to read some of the comments on Facebook pages like LADBible etc (which is incredibly popular) will give you insight into a pretty obvious issue re how sex is viewed by some.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Perhaps your fantasies are being subconsciously transmitted to your workmates
    I can confirm that as yet none of my colleagues have dropped dead ; I will keep trying.

Obviously we work in similar environments.

CountZero

I have the pleasure of working with a number of very attractive women, mostly full-time staff, but some are temps as well; so far I’m yet to suffer a ‘visual disturbance’, too damned busy most of the time.
    Also pretty much all are in relationships and are too professional to be flirty.
    If they weren’t, and if they did, would I be tempted? Damn right! Several are absolutely gorgeous, one in particular is just the loveliest person going, she just lights up any room she walks into. Far too nice a person to be inappropriately flirty, tho’. 😀

milky1980
    Free Member

I see plenty of attractive females in my job, never had a ‘visual’ disturbance 8)

One of my friends sees plenty of them though. She’s a tall leggy blonde and works as a secondary school teacher. Every September when the new kids come up from the feeder schools she gets at least one who ‘visually displays his excitement’ in her class, the record is three in one day 😯

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

It’s a troll for sure, I’ve managed to troll Pamela before.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Clickbait. They’re hemorrhaging money…

That’s true, but PSC’s witless satire of the Turing Test has been on the web since the time when they were only making modest losses.

🙂

BigDummy
    Free Member

This one is AMAZING!

In what universe would a real person write to PSC about the fact that their party wall wasn’t soundproofed? But she goes for it, and spews a paragraph of psycho-sexual gibberish. 😀

integerspin
    Free Member

I worked for two months as a solderer in a factory when I was 17.
    I was the only bloke in a room with about 30 women. There were hot women
    of all ages. I had a great time there, the work was shit and the pay was
    abysmal;-) It was like being let loose in a sweetie shop, anything that
    happened at work stayed at work.

BigDummy
    Free Member

… as I wrote in my letter to Penthouse in 1983.

😉

bigrich

dutch teabreak?

boblo
    Free Member

Yeah I’m a plumber. I was fixing a ladies ballcock one very hot summers day. It was hot and cramped so I took my shirt off. The Wifey brought me a cup of tea and her blouse inexplicably fell off as did all her other clothes. I rogered her senseless over the bidet for many hours (a couple of minutes), fixed the ballcock and got paid £50 for my ‘services’. All in a plumbers days work (when there are no monster turds to beat to death).

©Forum 1979

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

….
    Name and address withheld 😉

hora
    Free Member

This one is AMAZING!

Summer in London on a fine Summers evening- everyone slept with their windows open. A lady started shouting Im coming Im coming IM COMMMMMMMING

It woke me and the missus up of course.

Silence

Then applause and men laughing including me carried around the air.

I don’t think I could ever tire of being woken by a lady enjoying life 😀

Bloke in shared house at Uni used to be vocal.

😯

dudeofdoom

Hmm I think our workplace has a policy against hiring anyone that might cause a visual disturbance 🙁

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I worked for two months as a solderer in a factory when I was 17.
    I was the only bloke in a room with about 30 women. There were hot women
    of all ages.

I imagine that was all the soldering irons. Someone should have really opened a window.

As an aside, I worked in a potato factory when I was 14. I would have rather had sex with the potatoes.

hora
    Free Member

I imagine at 14 you actually had sex with any object that came to hand tbh.

bencooper
    Free Member

I had a “visual disturbance” at work last week – it was absolutely filthy and I ended up very hot and sweaty.

Took ages to get this into the workshop:

😀

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

A lady started shouting Im coming Im coming

When was this? If she was so nearby it would have still been prudent just to send a text?

fasthaggis

Summer in London on a fine Summers evening- everyone slept with their windows open. A lady started shouting Im coming Im coming IM COMMMMMMMING

It woke me and the missus up of course.

Silence

Then applause and men laughing including me carried around the air.

That probably did happen,probably. 🙄

dazh

This one is AMAZING!

PSC is taking the p*ss with this one. A warning system? What are you supposed to do, text them? Maybe just set a schedule?

globalti
    Free Member

In my third year I had a job as English Assistant at a Polytechnic in Huelva, near Seville. Half the students were Venezuelans and half of them were girls and half the girls were mind-numbingly beautiful. My problem was that the girls used to sit in the front row of the classroom with their legs apart and eveything on display, which was quite distracting when I was trying my best to teach them some English.

(I was actually employed by Opus Dei but that’s another story… at least I didn’t have to flog myself with birch twigs!)

hora
    Free Member

fasthaggis – bizarre post. Thanks for sharing.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Arousal at work’ is closed to new replies.