Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • Are we sometimes our own worst enemy? (cycle path content, sorry!)
  • amedias
    Free Member

it’s a very small minority that choose to ride the road at that section.

So drifting back on topic, why do you think that is?

Do you think its one of the already suggested reasons or something else?

aracer
    Free Member

I’m surprised you didn’t know – long URL for streetview has only ever worked properly on forums which have proper functionality.

Gary_M
    Free Member

So drifting back on topic, why do you think that is?

I have no idea, next time I see someone I’ll ask them. Given it’s a very small minority I think the issue is with them but who knows, maybe the see things differently to about 99% of people using the path.

benz
    Free Member

However you also have to look at the stats where drivers kill ~1000 times more people than cyclists do – the situation isn’t symmetrical, drivers doing bad things should boil your wee far more than cyclists doing them. If you want proper balance, there should be 1000 times as many comments complaining about drivers as complaining about cyclists, and even on here it’s nowhere near that.

Mmm…there is good, bad, wrong, right in every group. Correct, there are far more deaths and serious injuries caused by drivers of motorised vehicles however, there are likely many, many more of these, covering many, many more miles and journeys per year. Additionally, with one recent notable exception, the choice of transport/weapon will influence the ultimate outcome.

Believe me those who create risk with the real potential to endanger others all boil my e**.

bigjim

Some of you need to turn off the internet for a while, maybe go and ride the path being discussed 😆

amedias
    Free Member

maybe go and ride the path being discussed

nah, I choose not to 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)

The topic ‘Are we sometimes our own worst enemy? (cycle path content, sorry!)’ is closed to new replies.