Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Apple and their wonderful customer service
  • cheviots
    Free Member

Ipod touch locked up at approx 10pm, left it overnight to see if it would "fix itself". It didn't so booked a genius appointment on line at 7.30am went into apple store at the agreed time, genius plugged it into his mac agreed it was fubar and swapped it there and then.
    Terrible.

staralfur
    Free Member

Went down to my local apple store yesterday as I had cracks in the case of mine, 10 mins in and out with a brand new 3gs, cant argue with that.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Apple get away with a lot of our so called statutory rights – i know its pennies but download an app that dont work – no such thing as a refund from this american firm… gonna give them a bollockin when I am next in New York.

Jamie
    Free Member

On balance, my iPhone developed a problem with the screen whereby the touchscreen would work even though I wasn't touching it.

A sentient screen? I would have kept it.

matthewjb
    Free Member

we have to send them away and it can take 14 days"

Having used Carphone Warehouse's repair service, 14 days is optimistic. It took them 3 tries and about 6 weeks before they agreed my Nokia was bust. The last time they tried to return it, it didn't even switch on.

Hopefully Apple will fix yours by the end of the week.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Apple and their wonderful customer service’ is closed to new replies.