Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anyone with a new berlingo?
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

can you measure from the boot lip to the top of the door opening please?

cheers in advance

Pieface

Its about as big as this one

racing_ralph
    Free Member

no its not smart arse its bigger – that one is too short and thin

Pieface

I said ‘about’, not exactly

racing_ralph
    Free Member

hence why i asked 😉

IA

I’ve got a new one. Out of interest, why do you need to know?

I can go measure it, but there’s a site with all these measurements for cars

IA

Here you go:

http://www.ricability.org.uk/consumer_reports/mobility_reports/car_measurement_guide/carmeasurementpickone.asp

Some of the ones from 08 onward are new shape. Pictures too.

If you need a measurement not in there, or indeed any other info, let me know.

Love mine FWIW. 3 bikes (DH or XC) wheels on, and 3 people if you pull the double seat out. And that’s my bikes, which are all enormous (i’m 6’4″). Done 6 DH bikes and 2 people with just fronts off too, plus all the kit.

stanley

Slight hijack,

I had an 05 Berlingo (2.0 Hdi)from new. Loved it, it was ace. But the clutch was too heavy for my duff left knee.
    Last weekend I changed it for a new Berlingo (09 1.6Hdi) as they have a hydraulic clutch. I can’t drive it in busy traffic yet as the knee is still bad from second round of surgery in December, BUT when I have driven it I’m getting a horrible knocking sound when I go over the slightest imperfections in the road. Sounds like it’s coming from the front and the back.
    IA….. Is yours noisy like that? Sounds like bearings or shock to me, but it’s done less than 5k. so unlikely?
    Only fly on what is a much nicer to drive car than the old one.

RR…. Longer load space but smaller “opening” from what I can see.

Thanks

IA

No knocking sounds I’ve noticed in mine, had it from new (mid 09). And edinburgh roads are shocking (plus speedbumps regularly etc) so I’m sure I’d notice if it was doing something.

An 09 will still be in warranty, take to to a dealer?

stanley

Yeah, have booked it for Friday.
    Done a search and it seems a few people have the same issue. Some have had new shocks under warranty.

Hmmmmm..

postierich
    Free Member

Mate has one that is on its 3rd turbo something of a problem he is looking to get rid!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anyone with a new berlingo?’ is closed to new replies.