Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Anyone suffering with the trotts…………..
  • joolsburger
    Free Member

Have a few spoons of bisto that will thicken it up

igmc…

ddmonkey

Norovirus? The winter vomiting bug. Its always around and going around. Should only last 48 hours though….

Christowkid
    Free Member

ton: I hope tomorrow you'll still be ok!!!
    fingers crossed……
    Q

hora
    Free Member

I had that for approx 3hrs- blamed it on a bag of oranges I had just eaten. Through up about 6times then had my tea. GF was in bed for days though. Soft lass 😀

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I had a big mucky curry last night, and this morning I've got an arse like a sauce bottle top.

coffeeking
    Free Member

There's ALWAYS a virus going around, thats what they do.

24 hours of no food, just water. you'll be right as rain

Last time I got it I did 5 days, yes 5 whole 24 hour periods, with no food and just 1 litre of water for the duration, anything greater quantity forced itself back out of either end. It then took me the whole weekend to rehydrate and return to normal human form. Could barely make it to the phone to call the missus and spent several hours asleep on the bathroom floor as I couldn't risk the distance across the hall!

jojoA1
    Free Member

Just read up the full official symptoms of Swine Flu, and that's definitely what I've had. Every one of the symptoms.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

What about rashers?

nbt

What about rashers?

I had some but the doc gave me some oinkment for them

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Bet it made you feel weeeek…

firestarter
    Free Member

ive had stomach cramps and rusty water since last night, headache , temperature and worn out. i just needed a flat fire on the tenth floor today ;-(

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Anyone suffering with the trotts…………..’ is closed to new replies.