Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone shopped at Rosebikes?
  • boxelder

Used them for some spare parts local shops can’t quickly get. Paid via visa, then got the email confirmation asking me to transfer funds to bank account.
    Is this ‘normal’ and just ignore? Something dodgy?
    I’ve emailexd them, but curious to know if anyone has experience of similar?

MSP

The standard payment method in Germany is bank transfer. Are you sure it’s not just a standard cover all the bases reply?

boxelder

That’s what I’m asking.
    Their english is better than my german, but isn’t totally clear and does state cash before delivery by transfer.

chilled76
    Free Member

I bought spokes from them a few months back. Just paid on debit card, no mention of bank transfer.

jimc101
    Free Member

Always found that their order processing with cards has to be done in a set way to make sure you have actually paid them, and I normally mess this up, so now only use Paypal, so I know that it has gone through.

For English to German, don’t worry about this, just e-mail them with any issues, and they will respond in perfect English.

toemul
    Free Member

yep great to deal with i had the same thing i think i mistakenly didnt click on an easily misable box to pay by card i emailed them they just said reorder and leave a note to cancel the first order i did this and missed the pay by card again then did a third order didnt mis it a third time also have you done the facebook thing for £10 off your first order

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone shopped at Rosebikes?’ is closed to new replies.