Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 478 total)
  • Anyone Seen Sharki ????
  • Steve-Austin
    Free Member

I won't believe it until sharki posts a pic of himself in a lime green bikini

scraprider
    Free Member

nice one , wellcome back mate.

MrNutt
    Free Member

bugger, he must have gnawed through the bindings.

LsD
    Free Member

The missing Police Dug………I reckon Sharki has perfected that whistle thing what Donald Sutherland used in The Eagle Has Landed.

jedi

high fookin 5 sharki baby!

aleigh
    Free Member

so glad he's been found safe and well 😀

yunki
    Free Member

I haven't posted til now as I don't know sharki.. but I have been following this thread and it's great news to hear that he is safe.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Anybody knows Sharki's Facebook page? Can you get me the link please?

Harry_the_Spider

Alive? Shit that has cost me a quid. 😉

santeria
    Free Member

Apparently Shane has been found safe and well in Applestore

I've spent quite a few hours in the applestore myself. Not that long though.

cinnamon_girl

Phew! So pleased you've returned and hope you are OK.

RudiBoy
    Free Member

Sweet news….when you read this sharki drop me an e-mail its been too long man.

Welsh Jon ( ex puriton factory )

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

[big grin] hope to see you mate. I will bring cake.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

[nagging mother voice]Do you know how much trouble you are in! We've been worried sick! 😉

bobsoff2
    Free Member

Apollogies for sounding off the other eve, against the guy who called Sharki an attention seeker, (can't remember who it was aimed at or find the appropriate posting) but i was feeling all emmotional that the skinny one…sorry "Toned" whippet had been found safe and sound..
    thats better.. got that off me chest ! 😉
    Smell you soon Sharkmiester..

scaredypants

Great ! 😀

– just back from a "holiday" & 2000 km drive home after they stopped the flights 🙄
    Wish I'd thought of a stroll in the south west instead

Hairychested
    Free Member

So where is the green sharkini photo then?

Bushwacked
    Free Member

So…. Has anyone seen him??

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Is he now safe & well? I'm a bit concerned there hasn't been an update!!!!!

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

He posted on Facebook t'other day. He's fine, wandering around the coast 😀

I do hope he is wearing more than a mankini though..

Pook

yeah he was found ok.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I know he was found, but is he OK?
    I don't want details, just to know if his head is in a better place than before.

Cheers.

knottie8
    Free Member

From Shanes facebook page
    Shane is "Is back in Porthtowen after a detour to the couth coast. taking a few days without that 38lb pack severing my shoulders…though the pain in my heart from not seeing my kids cuts deeper. Quantocks to falmouth done. Falmouth to Poole next. Friends i'm so lucky to have you all. Josh Cody and Anna Love you all as much i thnkof you all daily xxxx"

sharki
    Free Member

Hi.

First and foremost a big thankyou for your concerns and a sincere sorry for all the worries and inconvieniences i caused.

When you spend three days in a row climbing a tree and placing a rope around you neck drastic measures are needed, for me this was walking away from all that was bad and unfortunately good in my life and making an effort to get well, my way, the natural way.

I'm still in cornwall trying to change my outlook and seeing things in a different light, many things are takien for granted in life and perspective can be lost.

With very little i left on a journey to not just survive but to live.

Which in part i am, still no tent, nature and neglect supplies shelter, whilst work and good people provide me means to eat/drink. Sunlight, excercise and nature the simple theraphy and i'm being more positive about things, a progression towards being able to cope with things i always struggled to deal with, things most of you take in your stride.

I'm in a village called Porthtowen right now, need to head back to the south coast and resume the walk to Dorset, having completing over 350 miles of coast path and inland walking.

I bonked at hells mouth near Porthtreath, having burnt out after 2 weeks of intense walking withouit sufficient fuel. With a weeks rest(inc a few days digging holes, grafting) i'm set now to continue on.

Plymouth then south Devon where i no doubt will receive the first of many owed slaps and hugs from old friends from here and mleh.

Both my journeys are far from over, but i'm begining to feel more open about stuff and able to face people i know already, 7 weeks of baring all to strangers has helped that.

Thanks again all, inc the one who got banned..it's people like that that drive me to be stronger, to be a better person, but take others into account.But first i'm looking after No1, if i do that then everything else will fall into place and be right.

If you want more regular contact then yon can sort me out with a laptop/notebook thingy in exchange for a neglected oneone 456. and thats an true offer, i've 2000 photo's to save, and pages of a journal to write up, not to mention staying in contsct with htose that matter dear to me.

Bye for now!

Drac

Nice to hear from you and glad to hear your getting sorted. Keep in there.

allthepies
    Free Member

Good luck fella! Life is precious, you chose well.

trailmonkey

8)

cynic-al
    Free Member

Hope you are doing OK Sharki, sounds like a huge and brave effort.

tails
    Free Member

ohhhhhh cornwalls nice I'd stay there. :mrgreen:

mamadirt
    Free Member

Echoing allthepies sentiments – take care.

MrNutt
    Free Member

wish I was there! enjoy it for me man!

RichPenny
    Free Member

Hi mate, glad to hear you're in a better place. Give me a shout when you're on the south coast if you want, can bring a couple of bikes down to get a ride in. Might have a notebook you can borrow as well…

7 weeks of baring all to strangers

Sharki is the naked rambler 😯

grahamt1980

allthepies – Member

Good luck fella! Life is precious, you chose well.

Agreed

peteimpreza

Good luck Sharki.

lowey

Gods Speed mate.

Ambrose

Good on you. Keep it up.

crispybacon
    Free Member

Hi Sharki

Great news that you are OK mate on your long walk, was getting a tad worried cos I/we hadn't heard anything from you for a while.

You know I'm in East Cornwall so when you get to Looe / Polperro get in touch via here or my mobi (I'll post my numbers on your fb ) or I'm in the phone book or via Knottie. You are more than welcome to stay the night or even a few days, free bed & board and you can bore show me your photies 😆

Les

saladdodger
    Free Member

Good to here from you mate

All I will say to you is there is a bed here for you ( oh and home brew, bacon sausages etc)

duckman

Brave post Sharki,good luck fella.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Felt very sad reading about the tree climbing business and very glad you've taken charge; it sounds like the long hike is going really well. Look forward to riding with you again so please don't sell the 456!

Take care.

Stewart

Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 478 total)

The topic ‘Anyone Seen Sharki ????’ is closed to new replies.