Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Anyone returned a bike to CRC?
  • FuzzyWuzzy

Pondering a new purchase but a little concerned over the lack of info on CRC’s web-site regarding returns of complete bikes.

Obviously it would be nice it they did the same 30 day thing as Wiggle and Evans (given their size) but failing that I guess I’m just stuck with distance selling regs if I find it doesn’t fit and want to return it for a refund (can’t exchange as they only have one size left as it’s a 2011 model). I assume that means I can’t really ride, just sit on it (once assembled)? Or do distance selling regs allow you to ride it provided you don’t mark it (other than tyres and I guess drive train)? Just wondering how finicky CRC is as the conditions on their web-site are enough to make me not want to risk it. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Help.aspx?HelpTopicID=10#refexchange

bajsyckel

I returned a bike a while back. Not because I didn’t like it or it didn’t fit, but because the model and spec was totally different from what they listed. Shame they didn’t have what I actually agreed to order as it was a bargain. I complained, and they didn’t really see the problem, but were quite happy to send someone to collect. I believe that you might have to fund the cost of return if the goods were as you ordered though am happy to be corrected on this. [edit, and mine arrived built up other than turning bars/ putting in front wheel so no issues there]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Anyone returned a bike to CRC?’ is closed to new replies.