Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Anyone in the squad able to keep their c*** in their pants?
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

Give a monkey a shotgun or a footballer more money in a week than most earn in three years and inevitably both scenarios are going to get messy.

Stoner
    Free Member

good point – Rooney: £100,000 per week.
    Prostitute: £1,000 for 2 hours rumpy pumpy
    = 200hrs of knee-trembling per week (prostitute/player endurance permitted)

7×24 = 168hrs in a week. Not enough time for training 🙁 Definitely should pay him less.

romster
    Free Member

Simple maths stoner. Based on your hot gossip research, 23 members in the squad, minus the 3 cheats, leaves you with 20 loyal squad members who are capable of leaving their c*ck in their pants. (wonders how many people will now scower the intertw@t for more cheating spouse stories). 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

Incredible.

How did he think she wasn't going to sell her story to the papers?

At least his tastes are improving, wasn't the last one wasn't some £25 granny behind the bins at Bargain Booze?

DrJ

Well, how many of the glamorous wives and girlfriends of footballers would look at them twice if they worked in a bike shop and bought their clothes at ASDA? In essence they are just prostitutes themselves, so no big surprise that the guys do what they do.

simonralli2
    Free Member

I find the whole ethics thing interesting. From the lasses point of view, she is saying she thought it terrible that he was playing away from home, but that it is not ethical to do the dirty deed actually in the marital home. I would not want to judge matters one way or another, but it's interesting getting a glimpse into others worlds and their thinking and justifications.

Coyote
    Free Member

leaves you with 20 loyal squad members who are capable of leaving their c*ck in their pants

Aren't there a couple with "special injunctions" stopping the press reporting their philandering?

MrsToast
    Free Member

I find the whole ethics thing interesting. From the lasses point of view, she is saying she thought it terrible that he was playing away from home, but that it is not ethical to do the dirty deed actually in the marital home. I would not want to judge matters one way or another, but it's interesting getting a glimpse into others worlds and their thinking and justifications.

I think a prostitute is on decidedly shakey territory when trying to take the moral high ground. What, she thinks that he was the first married/attached man to have used to her services? Has she publically informed everyone of other kerb crawlers' cheating ways? Or is it only bad to cheat on your wife if you're famous, in her eyes?

anokdale
    Free Member

Apart from the ethics and morality issues it just shows you how thick these people are, she could have kept her mouth shut and carried on with the business she is in but now who would touch her, she cant be trusted.

Rooney well he deserves all he is going to get from the divorce settlement, what a tool and what a role model not.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

muppet

M6TTF
    Free Member

A grand to shag that munter? Just shows they have no concept of the value of money. Cap the wages and sponsorship and teach them some values

TheSanityAssassin

Anyone else actually care?

project
    Free Member

Im disapointed he hasnt come out as gay, or been accused of being gay, the headline scouse overpaid football player shags prostitute, doesnt sell so many papers, or provoke any decent discussion on here.

Anyway who cares.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Anyone else actually care?

Not really. Rooney played really well for England t'other night, and that's all I'm bothered bout.

Plenty of other rich men using prostitutes/having affairs. Just that they're not famous. Footballers are just crap because they're always getting caught.

BluePalomino
    Free Member

Well, how many of the glamorous wives and girlfriends of footballers would look at them twice if they worked in a bike shop and bought their clothes at ASDA? In essence they are just prostitutes themselves, so no big surprise that the guys do what they do.

That is a good point.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah but it's been that way throughout humanity. I think it's unfair to call women 'prostitutes', but it is true that marriage based around love, rather than economic reasons is a relatively new phenomenon. Previously, a woman would be virtually sold by her family, or even just taken by a chief/alpha male, so the fact that women can and do make their own decisions about what relationships they want to be in is a step forward, surely?

I mean look at Bernie Eccleston. Surely his wife can't be with him for his looks and personality? But who knows, eh? 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Actually, thinking about it how many of youse lot have partners who are economically dependant on you? Would it be fair to call them 'prostitutes'?

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

intertw@t

🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

Im underwear-washing-dependent upon my wife. Does that make me a prozzie?

scaredypants

Elf, my mrs earns way more than me

(I'm a fabulous shag though)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Im underwear-washing-dependent upon my wife. Does that make me a prozzie?

Jezebel! You filthy HOOOER!

Cletus

I think things may be different for Shrek this time as they are married with a kid and the dirty deeds were done whilst the bun was in the oven.

His wife could walk away with lots of cash plus a big slice of future income which probably not the case before. I seem to recall her family were on at her to forgive him because they did not want to kill the goose that laid the golden egg.

He is either very stupid or just did not care about getting caught. I am sure that if it was just sex on the side that he wanted he could have found someone discreet to sh*g.

I'm just p*ssed off that this has come out before an England game – why could the papers not have waited a week and f*cked up Manure's games?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well tbh, he's been shit for ages really, so maybe this all coming out is a weight off for him. He played better on Friday night than I've seen him play for England in ages. Seemed much calmer and patient.

I'd not be surprised if his wife stays with him. She has her own career, but that is heavily dependant on being Mrs Rooney really. If she does divorce him, after the initial round of book sales/interviews etc, she will fade very quickly from the limelight, and she will no longer be 'hot property'. No-one will be interested in her. Unless she is very canny, her 'career' will come to an end. As for her chances of ensnaring another celeb/rich bloke, she's 'damaged goods' (not my personal view), whereas Wayne will find it easy to find another starry-eyed WAG.

I do feel sorry for her on a human level; she's been with the bloke since she was a kid, probably genuinely loves him, and he's betrayed her in the worst way possible.

I think myself fortunate that no woman has ever chosen to be with me purely for economic reasons! 😀

DrJ

Actually, thinking about it how many of youse lot have partners who are economically dependant on you? Would it be fair to call them 'prostitutes'?

My missus is not dependent on me, but if she were, and my money made a difference to whether she stayed with me or not, then yes, in a sense she would be a prostitute.

I would guess that nearly all the guys on this forum are better looking, smarter, funnier, more considerate etc than Wayne Rooney, so if Colleen thingy wants to be with Shrek and not one of us it may be that she likes a guy who can play football, or it may be that she likes a guy who can pay for her shopping habits. No sympathy from me.

juan
    Free Member

well at least in the whoring contest, french team beast english one hands up 😉

billybob
    Free Member

No wonder england we're so crap at the world cup – there was probably lots of infighting over how got the pick of the local prossies

ditch_jockey

To be fair to

Colleen thingie

isn't she his girlfriend from school or something – so whatever she sees/saw in him, it presumably wasn't his big salary playing for Man Utd.

trailmonkey

The only aspect of the whole story that concerns me is why Capello picked him for the world cup squad when it seems obvious from what I've read on the Mirror website, that the story was hanging over him and he knew it would break afterwards. I refuse to believe that Capello was unawre of this and now we know whwt we know, you can see that Rooney played like someone totally distracted from the job in hand. Wasn't he the player that squandered possesion more than anyone else in the WC according to OPTA ? Easy enough to say that he was injured and leave him at home.

Fool's got to go.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Playing well for his cu?try then,

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Anyone in the squad able to keep their c*** in their pants?’ is closed to new replies.