Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Anyone holidayed with both Ciclo Montana and Ride Slovenia ?
  • danti

I’ve been and am going again to Ciclo Montana and really enjoy the trails, Marco & Jackie as hosts/guide, the accommodation, food, chilled vibe, travelling time to trails not being too long.

And was wondering how Ride Slovenia compares re all of the above, especially technicality of trails, are they steeper? Obviously they’ll be rootier and less rocky but I enjoy steep/rocky/rooty trails.
    From looking at the videos it doesn’t look that steep and more loamy/flowy trails but I know video flattens out the trails.

What time of year you’ve been and what the weather/temperature is typically like. I’m thinking of either August or September and wondering which you’d recommend is better for less rain/storms.
    How much spending money do you typically need?

And would you holiday again with Ride Slovenia?

Thanks

mat8246
    Free Member

I haven’t any experience of Ciclo Montana but would highly recommend Ride Slovenia, having spent a week out there in September. Don’t be fooled by the videos, there is some pretty demanding riding – steep, rooty, rocky and often all at the same time. Proper natural tech. Weather was mostly dry in September, although rain at the beginning of the week did make some trails even more challenging. Accommodation is great, food is great (and very cheap for beers/lunches whilst out and about) and the riding is great.

danti

Bump for the daytime crowd

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Anyone holidayed with both Ciclo Montana and Ride Slovenia ?’ is closed to new replies.