Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone got a sony ericsson c902? any good?
  • epo-aholic
    Free Member

Just going to upgrade to this in the next day or so, anyone got one? good points, bad points?

feedback greatfully received…..

cheers

epo-aholic
    Free Member

no-one?

Mr_Krabbs
    Free Member

i had one. it’s ok, but not the best phone i’ve had. I went back to my nokia 6220, which is a much better phone.

battery life wasn’t great, pictures were good, didn’t get on with the angled buttons. often ended up pressing the one above, but it was faultless, in terms of operation. never froze or anything.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

between the missus and me, we’ve had 4, 2 each. both had replacements as they either broke AFTER being repaired or were just shite. go for the far superior 905, better in every way conceivable.
    The so called 5mp camera on the 902 is a joke, so many other faults I can’t be bothered to list at this time of night.

mangoridebike
    Free Member

if you can get the 905 then go for that, otherwise the 902 is ok, my fingers are too big for the buttons though so texting is slow :(

Jamie
    Free Member

I was going to get either the 902 or 702 as a sim free phone to use with my o2 Simplicity account after my Nokia 6300 finally died. Ended up going for the 702 as it has a bigger screen, GPS and is splash proof apparently. Camera is not as good, only 3.2mp, but not fussed about that.

Soup
    Free Member

Think mine is great. No probs, good camera, easy menu etc, good battery and good internet. Typing this on it now. Good phone.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

thanks for the input guys, bugger it i’m just going to go ahead with it!

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Have a quick look at http://www.trustedreviews.com, gives some good info.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a sony ericsson c902? any good?’ is closed to new replies.