Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone fancy a ride this w/e? Bournemouth / Dorset south hants.
  • TheBrick
    Free Member

I’m sad bastard with no local friends who would like some company! Currently living in the SW of the New Forest and have not ridden much this year due to work don’t. Done a few loops around the Isle of Purbeck but don’t know the area that well so open to ideas, have car can travel some distance but not more than an hour. Ride SS but keep up with most people ok unless it’s on road. 30yo GSOH e.t.c. 🙂

Anyone fancy it!

TheBrick
    Free Member

Bump for the daytime wanabees!

If not I’ll be heading off to try more northern part of dorset I think.

Freester

There is the Dorset Dirt going from Top o Town roundabout in Dorchester on Sunday morning.

http://www.dorsetdirt.co.uk/

It’s a nice fun ride – self supported – organised by the CTC. Yer supposed to navigate it yourself but I know the route now ;o)

That said I ain’t going if it’s chucking down. My pelt takes ages to dry once wet… It’s guaranteed to be very muddy with some deep puddles in places 🙂

HTH

NewForce and Dorset Rough Riders are the clubs you need to get in touch with.

DRR are very singlespeed friendly 😀

TheBrick
    Free Member

Thanks I might have a look at the dorsetdirt thing.

I’ve looked up NewForce but although I’d like to join a club I can’t commit at the moment time wise. This fee weekend may now actual no longer be free any more! I’ll find out tomorrow.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone fancy a ride this w/e? Bournemouth / Dorset south hants.’ is closed to new replies.