Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • anyone bought a Santa Cruz frame from LTM Racing ?
  • zinger
    Free Member

Thinking about buying a mk2 bronson cc frame from LTM Racing

Anyone else bought a frame from them , had any problems ?

Thx

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

yes, i bought a chameleon d spec for £1180 in Feb2018, (he had 16 feedbacks at the time)

if it was the tallboy large i’d say dont do it, but i want that bike, I’m holding out..

experience: i won the auction and paid by credit card. note if you pay via paypal they will do you on the rate, so the UK price shown on ebay isnt the price you’ll pay, you’ll pay the euro rate at a poor fx rate, for that reason use a credit card and pay in euros (ie not UK sterling rate converted)..

the guy who does the selling is called felix, check out the website they are an authorised sc dealer, check address on google.

only strange thing you’ll find is he’ll ask for passport details, he says the freight forwarder needs it, i rang ebay and they said do not supply, I emailed felix and said i cant send you my passport details for data protection, I got a reply straight back saying not to worry and he would sort it.
    next day he sent the shipping note. it was a spanish language site, a few days later it turned up..

i was like a dog with 2 *****

the bike came with an official invoice i scanned it and went on the SC site to register the bike, uploaded the invoice and a few days later santa cruz confirmed it was registered in my name.

check the details and request confirmation on components, ie shock is as per pictures and the thru axle is included etc. some info can be wrong
    my bike was meant to have wtb 3.0 tyres, it came with rekon 2.8’s
    quite a nice surprise..

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

ps. use topcashback or quidco for cashback, currently only 1% cashback,
    i got lucky and got 10% (max £50) paid out on mine by topcashback.

pps. i expected it to be fraudulent and so covered myself paying via credit card etc. i advise doing the same. although it worked out for me.. and I’d buy again (with the same precautions)

dogbone

LTM are fine. Mate has just bought a Hightower from them.
    The passport thing is very Spanish. In Spain you need to give your ID number just to order a gas bottle / redeem supermarket points.

balfa
    Free Member

I’ve also bought a SC frame from them off eBay as was cheaper than their website. No problems at all and was less than half the UK rrp! Only problem might if you have a warranty issue. Could be harder to sort out.

tish
    Free Member

I was toying with buying a 5010 frame from them, I emailed Santa Cruz first to check they were legit and warranty was not a problem. Santa Cruz came back to me and said as long as it’s from an authorised dealer, which they are, the warranty and lifetime bearings etc would be honoured worldwide.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Ms O_H_H has had a Juliana Roubion from LTM on EBay.

Price was £975ish on eBay the at excahange rate at the time. Came to just over £1000 with the Paypal exchange rate and credit card rates etc.

Free postage, took about 3days from purchase to arrive. Properly boxed, came with all the retail gubbins, SC branded tool bag stickers etc. Proper invoice.

Also came with a more modern shock than for the age of bike.

Perfect in every way and wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

I’m very tempted by the grey/blue XL hightower.

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

That 10% ebay code PEACHY will save an extra £50 (max cashback) which should cover the fx

juggins

Struggling to find them on eBay what are you searching for?

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Ltmracing17

fettlin

Ah nuts! How can I not buy a 5010cc at that price!?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘anyone bought a Santa Cruz frame from LTM Racing ?’ is closed to new replies.