Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anybody into RC cars – need some instructions.
  • Chase
    Free Member

It’s a long shot, but i’m looking for the instructions for Tamiya 53619 CVA Mini Shock Unit Cylinder ‘hop up’ that fit a TT-01 chassis.

I’ve looked around on the net but can’t find anything – might not be looking in the right places though.

Can anybody help?

iamsporticus
    Free Member

Go back to the build book for your TT-01

Check out the last few pages that you probably didnt read ‘cos youd finished building it

Thats where Tamiya put the hop up instructions for our lunchbox

Cheers!

Cougar
    Chase
    Free Member

Sadly nothing. There is a half page with the hop up options but nothing further.
    It’s a Nissan 350Z Race Car.

Thanks anyway 8)

Chase
    Free Member

Cougar. Cheers. Found that earlier. I have the original instructions anyway. It’s a new kit that I have aquired that has never been built. In it were the hop up shocks and bearings. Sadly the instructions for the oil filled damped shocks aren’t there.

I may have to take the advice from Iamsporticus and look through some different instructions on the off chance that some have the hop up instrucions included.

It’s all very new to me is this. I got hold of a one of those Subarus that some silly sod probably spent loads on as a weekly part works and the bug has bitten. It’s poor quality but good to practice with before I let this Tamiya kit loose.

Cougar

This? http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/item.php?product-id=58304

Annoyingly, I bought a set of CVA ‘hop-up’ shocks from eBay for a very old Tamiya not all that long ago. I thought I’d have kept the destructions that came with it, but seemingly not.

What do you need the instructions for? We might be able to field specific questions at least?

Cougar

Dunno where the instructions are for my car, annoyingly; I’m usually depressingly OCD about keeping them.

Chase
    Free Member

Found it in another chassis instructions – thanks for taking the time to help guys. Time to build them and get oil everywhere 😀

And Cougar – yes it is the car you linked to.

Cougar

Stumbled across this, may be of interest…?

http://www.goldstarstockists.com/tamiyaparts/tpx/tt01tuneup.htm

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anybody into RC cars – need some instructions.’ is closed to new replies.