Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
  • Any Winter Climbers? (Scotland)
    Spin
    Free Member

A wee teaser from the new Scottish Winter Climbs North guide. Don’t get too excited it’s still a while away!

Glas Tholl, An Teallach.

Topo-7

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Was up skiing at the weekend and had Monday free so I nipped into the lodge and asked if any of the staff happened to have the day off and want to climb.
    Did the standard ” who are you and what’s the real reason you don’t have a partner to climb with ” dance with some random and then met up Monday morning.
    Had a lovely chilled day in an t Sneachda doing a combo of Haston Line and Hidden Chimney. Really nice climbing and insane amounts of gear. She was exceedingly quick and competent and the ice was pretty good where needed. The cracks had been stripped of ice by the bright sun on Sunday evening, but the ice in the gully/ chimney was fine. Made for an excellent morning. Came down Jacobs and was back in the car driving home to Manchester by 14:15. Unheard of.
    PXL_20240401_081959859

Apologies for the crap picture…

jimmy

I might have missed this earlier in the thread but who are you and what’s the real reason you don’t have a partner to climb with?

)As in, what’s the answer I need to give to try that next time?)

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.