Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Any good articles on the capabilities of smartphones in 2015?
  • yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Anyone come across any articles covering all the things you can do with a phone these days?
    Making up some training and while I think I know most of it – it’s always good to get outside info.

Any extreme examples? Like – browse your home movie collection on your phone, pick one which then plays on the TV – your lights dim, personal phone assistant handles your calls, doorbell turns off etc

somouk
    Free Member

As far as browsing your home movies that’s easy with a Synology NAS and their DS Video app. Integrates with airplay and chromecast too so you can send it to a big display in a hotel room for example in some of the posh hotels that now have airplay streaming.

The lights dimming and things like that I do with a mood on my lightwave which again runs from an app on the phone. I don’t have a doorbell though and no home phone to silence.

GrahamS

Any extreme examples?

A slightly unusual one that I like is the ability to accurately measure your heart rate just by placing your finger over the camera lens.

It works by watching your skin change colour as the blood pulses through it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Any good articles on the capabilities of smartphones in 2015?’ is closed to new replies.