Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Any give me a rough idea of how much for a new fence ? (and block shed?)
  • DT78
    Free Member

Just noticed I've got a couple of panels down in the garden and the uprights have snapped at the base. Rest of the fence is in pretty poor state, so anyone got an idea of how much I should expect to pay to get it replaced? 8 6X4 panels & gate

And whilst I'm at it, anyone had a block shed built recently? Lets say 8×6 as my current one is looking decidely wonky

fubar
    Free Member

think ours was between £40 and £60 per panel…with concrete posts and single concrete base..this was price including fitting, but with a cheapish /simple panel

glasgowdan
    Free Member

I charge around £70-80 per panel and use good materials. Any costs for removal of the old material is extra.

I don't work in your area but ask on the forum at http://www.landscapejuice.com and you'll find a trusted local expert on the matter. Tell them Dan Frazer sent you 🙂

No point getting a bodge-a-job to do something you will be looking at every day and want to last a long time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Any give me a rough idea of how much for a new fence ? (and block shed?)’ is closed to new replies.