• This topic has 25 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Any Aussie rugby league fans in the house?
  • psychle
    Free Member

How the bloody hell am I meant to watch State of Origin tomorrow now bloody Setanta has gone tits up? AAAAARGHH!!!

Any suggestions welcome!? Short of flying home of course… 😀

cheers
    Desperate ex-pat QUEENSLANDER!!!

smogmonster

I suspect it’ll be on here…..

http://www.atdhe.net

SoO games kick ass – i have no loyalty to either team, but theyre bloody good to watch….

ton

origin games are how all rugby league games should be played…….
    awesome.
    MAROOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNSSSSSSS 😀

psychle
    Free Member

ah… excellent, I knew there must be something on the tinterweb that would be my salvation…hopefully the stream is ok…

RichPenny
    Free Member

You could try this link as well:

Myp2p

psychle
    Free Member

awesome… thanks chaps 🙂

nbt

I thought setanta was still bradcasting, just not accepting new subs? bloody hope so as my mate is supposed to be recording it for me tomorrow, I look forward to Origin every year

(I’m a closet blue, not marown – whats that about anyway?)

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Go Roos!

nbt

RudeBoy, worong sport entirely. Not even a good try, fella.

psychle
    Free Member

RB in mixed up FOOTBALL codes shocker 😀

NBT, Setanta is definitely off air… you’ll have to catch a stream or a replay unfortunately 🙁

nbt

Bollocks, I’ve just seen that. ****! I’ve been looking forward to this since match 1 last month, will have to try to find a torrent as I’ll be at work when it’s on live 🙁

nbt

that swear filter’s a bit shit, innit?!

psychle
    Free Member

it’s self moderation nowadays me thinks… they must believe we’re all big boys and girls and can manage it ourselves? 🙂

RudeBoy
    Free Member

RudeBoy, worong sport entirely.

Oh…

Sam

Come on the Blues! Pehaps you can at least get Roy & HG on streaming tripleJ? I’ll look into it.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Tickle it, you wrigglers!

epicyclo

My son is going to record it for me. I’ll be in Qld in 2 weeks.

All other rugby looks like fairy fun in comparison.

bigrich

I went to match 1 at the telstra/docklands/etihad whatever it is this week stadium. Rubbish.

AFL, now thats a real game.

DezB
    Free Member

Shheeeeit! Setanta has gone! I set the Sky+ for this last night and find out the news from STW. Bollix 🙁

psychle
    Free Member

found this stream if anyone is interested… picture quality is excellent, but it keeps needing to buffer which is a pain 🙁

http://www.stream2watch.com/video-fs2.html

psychle
    Free Member

ah… have now found the official NRL stream

http://bigpondtv.com/SOO2UK

not too bad quality… GO THE MAROOOOOONS!!!

QUEEEENSLAAAAAAANDER!!!!

psychle
    Free Member

Some OUTRAGEOUS video referee calls in the game so far…

jamesr
    Free Member

If you’ve got Setanta via the Sky platform, Origin II is on Setanta Ireland live.
    It was off air until about 10.30 then suddenly came to life….

nbt

I managed to watch it in the end, a friend recorded it off Setanta Ireland. Apparently Telstra Bigpond offered a stream for UK viewers, might be useful for Origin 3: although it’s a dead rubber in terms of the series, the blues will be smarting and I think we might see a good game as they try to ensure it’s not a whitewash and gain at least a modicum of pride

nbt

Biggedy biggedy bong! Good news for NRL fans

http://www.nrl.com/newsviews/latestnews/newsarticle/tabid/10874/newsid/55673/expats-watch-every-nrl-match-live-online/default.aspx

Free live streaming of ALL NRL matches!

DezB
    Free Member

Dunno if anyone's still after watching this but Setanta Ireland is showing Origin 3 – Sky 430. Viewable on my telly 🙂
    (Repeated at 2:30am)

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Any Aussie rugby league fans in the house?’ is closed to new replies.