Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 173 total)
  • Annoyed by unmarked police car driving…
  • johndoh
    Free Member

But rather bizarrely, even after you realised the actual situation was different, you still don’t see a difference

I se a difference in that I understand why he wanted to get past. I still don’t think it was necessary to drive like he did – he lost seconds not hours in his *possible* pursuit.

patriotpro
    Free Member

johndoh – Member

Just don’t expect sympathy when you end up on police,camera, action for all the wrong reasons.

Seriously – I let out a little LOL there.

Not as much as i’m laughing at the stick you’re getting for such a whiney post like your OP.

Just accept you and the driver you are so upset about are simply birds of a feather. 😆

patriotpro
    Free Member

[/quote]duffmiver – Member

bell-end!

William Shakespeare, you have a rival…

nealglover
    Free Member

Nealglover – why should I have a problem with it?

because the people you were supposed to be training seem to dislike your attitude.?

Smug – self satisfied smart arse – or “we could have saved all of this hassle if you’d just believed me in the first place”?

All you have done there is highlight the great void in between how you would like people to perceive you, and how they actually do.

glupton1976
    Free Member

duffmiver – i’ve reported your post. no need for insults.

nealglover

because the people you were supposed to be training seem to dislike your attitude.?

where did you get that assumption from?

All you have done there is highlight the great void in between how you would like people to perceive you, and how they actually do.

or indeed that one.

edlong
    Free Member

As I said, it’s an advanced technique that I wouldnt expect the vast majority of drivers to know about or be able to perform safely.

*Swoon* You’re awesome!!!

glupton1976
    Free Member

I know I’m awesome. It’s a burden I have to carry though.

duffmiver
    Free Member

glupton1976

Along with your incredibly large ego? Or is that balanced by your tiny brain?

nealglover
    Free Member

where did you get that assumption from?

Be size you said that people were always telling you that the hate it when you are right.

So I suppose that must be because of something that you do in that situation. Gloating smart arse perhaps ?

or indeed that one

Because that’s how people seem to perceive you.

Have a read back through this thread if you need any further information.

nealglover
    Free Member

..,in his *possible* pursuit.

I’m confused now.

Wasn’t it you who said you saw him shortly afterwards, when he had pulled another car over ?

Are you saying that might not have been the case now ?

johndoh
    Free Member

I’m confused now.

Wasn’t it you who said you saw him shortly afterwards, when he had pulled another car over ?

I saw him pull a car over. I have no idea whether it was the same car that he was behind when I pulled out in front of him.

Are you less confused now?

glupton1976
    Free Member

No – that’s how people on here seem to perceive me. I dont really care how people on here perceive me – that would be stupid.

Helios
    Free Member

glupton1976 – Member

No – that’s how people on here seem to perceive me. I dont really care how people on here perceive me – that would be “stupid”.

patriotpro
    Free Member

johndoh – Member

I’m confused now.

I saw him pull a car over. I have no idea whether it was the same car that he was behind when I pulled out in front of him.

You get this tetchy just discussing it.. Did you throw yourself on the floor and thump the ground when you got home?

johndoh
    Free Member

Not techy, just answering your questions using very similar language as you have been using.

I’m confused now.

Or are you just upset that your attempts at tripping me up haven’t worked?

bearnecessities

What the hell is going on in here??

johndoh
    Free Member

Good question.

bren2709

The usual STW bitching!

xiphon
    Free Member

OP was driving along, pulled out in front of a copper (in an unmarked car), then got irrate it sat on his ass for a while – and when the OP did pull over, the unmarked car flashed his police sign.

I reckon the idea the copper was trying to follow someone without alerting the suspect (by showing the blues) is reasonable.

wallace1492
    Free Member

Bit of a non entity thead. We have no idea how close the Police was when you pulled out, what might have been a “tight but manageable space” to you could have had many of us bricking it.

I assume that the Police car was pretty close and moving quite fast as you pulled out, so he was extremely quickly right behind you during your overtake.

Personally, better to give plenty of room, much more than a “tight but manageable space”

johndoh
    Free Member

Yeah – I accepted that much this morning xiphon.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Fortunately not very far if you don’t drive…

patriotpro
    Free Member

bearnecessities – Member
    What the hell is going on in here??

The other day, the OP was a spoiled brat on the motorway. He came on here to whinge, but got spanked. He can’t accept that and has now gone off on a tangent or something.

Appart from that I bet he’s a rate nice fella. 😛

PS – feel free to join in the fun.

johndoh
    Free Member

The other day, the OP was a spoiled brat on the motorway. He came on here to whinge, but got spanked. He can’t accept that and has now gone off on a tangent or something.

Odd version of events. Why not read the thread again?

dave-c
    Free Member

Has this affected how you will behave next time you:
    1) Think about whether to pul into a “tight but managable space”?
    2) Are flashed by someone approaching from behind going faster than you are?

johndoh
    Free Member

It will make me be sure to remember not to flick the other driver the bird like I almost did last night. 😳

patriotpro
    Free Member

johndoh – Member

Odd version of events. Why not read the thread again?

You ignore whingy brats not give them further attention man! 😆

seba560
    Free Member

With so many driving gods about, how is it that I see so many tossers on the roads?

slowmart
    Free Member

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=hskBGTk38lA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhskBGTk38lA[/video]

roadie_in_denial
    Free Member

A question for glupton.

Are you seriously saying that you have managed to maintain your driving skills, to such a level that can be described as “above that of the average civillian” despite you actively avoiding practicing and maintaining them for the last year?

argoose
    Free Member

A driver is annoyed that another driver is annoyed at a knobber pulling out on him

MarkLG
    Free Member

I don’t come on here very often, so maybe somebody else could enlighten me – is Glupton for real, or is he just on a wind up??
    Highly amusing thread either way.

glupton1976
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29FHCNnoKeY[/video]

simmy
    Free Member

Quick question to the OP, ok it was a unmarked police car but this ” tight but manageable space ” you moved into, would you have gone into it if it was a marked up police car ?

The M62 is a nightmare. I actually left a job because I was that fed up using it and have had loads of people pull into my braking space on there.

Suggsey
    Free Member

An ex ‘advanced’ driver who has not maintained his skill set in the past twelve months 🙄
    Nothing worse than a ‘has been’ 🙄
    Why so much displeasure, because you dont know what that policeman was doing and how covertly he was trying to achieve it till you drove into his closing gap as he sought to make progress ❗
    When I become a ‘has been’ too, I will no longer consider myself to be an active advanced driver needing to make progress and will drive accordingly!

tinybits
    Free Member

Gluptons such a good teacher, even his wife doesn’t listen to the awesome advice and rear ended another car.
    It’s a bit stalkerish to post that on two different threads, but I find it so bloody funny!

bearnecessities

The M62 is a nightmare

Not between J11 & J27; it’s a dreamy place each day filled full of sublime driving skills and smooth flowing traffic. Not a single idiot on it.

Oddly, always coppers sat in the same place, every day, watching the same cars, each day, who in turn see the same coppers, each day.

Never quite understood that.

glupton1976
    Free Member

tinybits – I’ve reported your post. Negative use of the forum is against the rules.

tinybits
    Free Member

Well it’s not really, it’s just reading what you write in different threads and laughing…

Ah well, it’s funny enough that I don’t mind the ban. Bye for now!

nealglover
    Free Member

It is pretty funny.

The fact you reported it is even funnier though.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 173 total)

The topic ‘Annoyed by unmarked police car driving…’ is closed to new replies.