Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • AM/XC Wheelset. Hope Pro Evo 2 evo single speed hub and stans ztr flow rims
  • forexpipz
    Free Member

Bodyweight:80kg.
    Riding Style: 70% xc 30% AM.

I dont think the hub will take a fat axle but I could be wrong.

Can I get a cheaper build offering comparable benefits?

toppers3933
    Free Member

i always got on well with magic en321 rims. and i way a metric shit load more than you do. ran them on a dh bike for a while too.
    i assume we’re talking 26″?

messiah
    Free Member

Yeah, don’t bother with the SS hub and run a normal rear hub with a fat bottomed SS sprocket – that way you can an Evo hub with a 12mm rear axle (Maxle etc). Also better for swapping with other bikes and selling when your done with it.

forexpipz
    Free Member

messiah – Member
    Yeah, don’t bother with the SS hub and run a normal rear hub with a fat bottomed SS sprocket – that way you can an Evo hub with a 12mm rear axle (Maxle etc). Also better for swapping with other bikes and selling when your done with it.

Been waiting for someone to say that for ages. This will be much quiter too if I decide to go shimano xt 2012 hub. The new ones are different. Not heard anything bad yet which is a good thin.

Cheezpleez

I’ve found previous models of XT hubs not all that tough. Have bent axles and destroyed freehubs without trying too hard

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘AM/XC Wheelset. Hope Pro Evo 2 evo single speed hub and stans ztr flow rims’ is closed to new replies.