Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Am I being petty and childish?
  • Flaperon

To come home from work early to find my flatmate’s got his friends over and is demonstrating the Playstation Move thing on the PS3. Except it’s my PS3, and I haven’t even had a chance to have a proper go on it yet.

Fair enough, it’s in the lounge, but I still feel a bit pissed off. The thing is, if they’d asked, I’d have had no objection at all which makes me wonder whether my feelings are just childish and petty, as the post title suggests… 😉

Shakey
    Free Member

Yes but rise above it and don’t leave it out in future!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I can see why you might be annoyed, yes.

DezB
    Free Member

Am I being petty and childish?
    You wouldn’t be into playing games if you weren’t!

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

This is STW…

br
    Free Member

Only really if he opened an unopened/sealed packet – then I’d be seriously pi55ed off.

nuke

Would have been polite to ask first

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

if they’d dragged it out from under your bed no, if it was in the living room yes, you are.

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

It’s sort of an open invite to use it if it is in the living room I’d guess. If you have a problem with other using it, concoct a reason to move it back into your own room.

cynic-al
    Free Member

steal his homework

Tiger6791

Next time his girlfriend is in the lounge just play with her without asking.

See if you get a reaction 🙂

But yeah, it don’t really matter does it?

iDave
    Free Member

he didn’t eat all your sweets.

he didn’t remove your property and deprive you of it.

him using it hasn’t prevented you from using it, or meant that your pleasure from your first go is any less?

if he was just on the PS3 would you be pissed off?

if he left out a new toy and you thought he was gone for a few hours, you’d have a go – wouldn’t you?

hels
    Free Member

What you should have done is attached a post-it note with explicit instructions that he should ask your permission. Label all your food this way to…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yeah, yeah whatever, listen to all the ‘holier than thou’ crowd, same old STW….
    He’s a sh1tbag and deserves to be punished!
    Only way I can see of getting even is cleaning the toilet with his toothbrush… GO!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Have you tried talking to him and explaining how you fell..perhaps over a beer and a quiet chat perhaps go to a movie together?

Perhpas you are more this kinda of guy

grumm
    Free Member

Yes

Torminalis
    Free Member

as Grum said, yes.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Am I being petty and childish?’ is closed to new replies.