Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 109 total)
  • Am i a lesbian????
  • MTT
    Free Member

Or… it could be my cynical nature but ‘Foxylaydee’ appears to be a parody of a load of the crap we get on here, “should I be a lesbian?”, “my boyfriend is not satisfying me”, “I am now single”

It’s been done before…

flyingmonkeycorps

So what? It’s the internet. Pinch of salt and all that, if you don’t like the thread don’t read it!

cynic-al
    Free Member

My money is on 200-300 posts, or a locking.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

I know exactly what you are saying MTT, as if someone on another MTB site has said “lets create a collective account on STW and use it to wind up al the cubicle-bound IT geeks with threads that traditionally get their attention”.

Of course I’m a very cynical person but I’m also a realist and appreciate that very often you discover the most ‘interesting’ people in the most unlikely places. Hmmmm.

foxylaydee
    Free Member

Erm, looks like i’ve wound up MTT , oh well i’ll survive 🙂
    It does say a chat forum that is non-bike related and thats what it is, no-one is asking you to read it? Didn’t you post here looking for relationship advice asking how to ask out a girl? How did that go? We cant please everyone 😉

foxylaydee
    Free Member

btw, why do you always get certain people who seem to feel the need to try to belittle people or get all high and mighty. Surely each to their own? If i didn’t like someones thread i wouldn’t reply. I dont get why people are so uptight about things that dont harm them and in this instance the title of the post was meant tongue – in -cheek. Win some, lose some 😕

MTT
    Free Member

I am willing to bet ‘foxylaydee’ is called Dave, a forty something, IT accounts manager from Solihull.

foxylaydee
    Free Member

Thats a bet you’d lose MTT 🙂

flyingmonkeycorps

This thread is worthless without pics…

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

I think we need to conduct a social experiment. You’ve asked the forum “am I a lesbian?”

I think if the majority responses by the end of the day say, yes then you need to go out and munch some carpet. Then post back with a full and detailed resport. Seems fair to me. Anyway I say yes, you are a lesbian.

foxylaydee
    Free Member

FMC, sorry but could you now imagine the sh*t i’d get if pictures were involved 😉

footstomper
    Free Member

(Or… it could be my cynical nature but ‘Foxylaydee’ appears to be a parody of a load of the crap we get on here, “should I be a lesbian?”, “my boyfriend is not satisfying me”, “I am now single”

It’s been done before… )

If thats the case MTT why did you bother looking at the post in the first place 😀

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Perhaps MTT wants you to be a forty something IT accounts manager called Dave from Solihull as thats his thing.

Seems a very exacting description.

gusamc
    Free Member

going by this form if you’re over 50 then it may be compulsory…

somebody told me (on here) that men over 50 had to have a partner not a girlfriend….. ;+)

foxylaydee
    Free Member

😆

trailmonkey

At weekends, I like to be called Barbara.

flyingmonkeycorps

You can email me a pic and I shall verify it to the forum.

Glad to be of service 🙂

footstomper
    Free Member

foxylady if this singer does it for you then you really must be a lesbian 😉

null

foxylaydee
    Free Member

😆 at footstomper – nope not even a slight tingling 😉

markenduro
    Free Member

i think you probably are but to get confirmation I would have to personally witness you in action. Don’t worry though, I would be on standby just in case you changed your mind partway through. 😀

sootyandjim
    Free Member

My friend Alison swears by http://www.gingerbeer.co.uk for all her lady loving information. Its gotta be a better bet than STW.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Pink is very popular with 100% of the lesbians I know (about five). And Pink is definately a lesbanian whether she knows it or not.

FROGLEEK
    Free Member

I’ve met Pink and although she might like a bit of girl on girl on the quiet she seemed striaght up hetero to me

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I can’t help thinking that a tat on the back of the neck is going to look a bit worse than rubbish when the person it’s on is 50 / 60 +

A friend who is a hairdresser says that long hair on older women more often than not looks a bit ‘witchy’, which is why most older ladies have shorter hair. So when the tat has faded and gone that odd bluey,grey-greeney colour it’s not going to look so good.

Anyway, up to you whatever you want to do.

When are the pics being posted?

Jamie
    Free Member

cynic-al
    My money is on 200-300 posts…..

First thing i thought when i read the title.

IanMunro
    Free Member

My money is on 200-300 posts, or a cocking.

Blimey.

scu98rkr
    Free Member

Posts are slowing down foxylaydee you need keep people interested ! Scandal, Intrigue, Pics ? Come on put some effort into it.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Thing is, in a thread which is now about tatoos, it’s going to be a bit difficult for anyone to top Bumley’s top tat photo huh?

kimbers

foxyladee if you want to try it, try it
    there are lots of websites out there pinksofa etc
    and clubs and bars, well certainly in london you should could be knuckle deep in no time
    that way make up your own mind and then come and taunt all the geeks on here about what its like to kiss a girl

its not really about being a lesbian though, im guessing you are just curious or you wouldnt have posted
    have a few friends who’ve tried it and enjoyed it before settling down with the right man and one who left her husband after joining the local rugby team

and luckily for me my missus has been known to dip her toes in!! and she has tattoos as well 🙂

besides do a sexy dance with another girl in a club and youll have every bloke in the house trying to buy you a drink!

bumley
    Free Member

Ah bless u Mr Ralli, i’m glad i made such a strong impression!!!!!!

And for the record, I think Pink is ‘Hot’ too, but I am quietly confident of my preferred sexual tendencies!;-)

sq225917
    Free Member

kimbers:

‘Knuckle deep’
    ‘dip her toes in’

Bloody hell does she have a digit fetish as well.

foxylaydee
    Free Member

kimbers , thanks but i wasn’t serious – it was a tongue-in-cheek jibe at my very niave friend(male) who thinks you can ‘choose’ your sexuality. I am 100% only into men but that doesn’t stop me appreciating the female form and certain women impress me more than others, thats all 🙂

enfht
    Free Member

One failsafe method foxy…does this look edible to you?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

somebody told me (on here) that men over 50 had to have a partner not a girlfriend….. ;+)

I’m not understanding this…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

does this look edible to you?

if it doesn’t does that make me gay ?

bumley
    Free Member

enfht – Top row 3rd from the left looks familiar!;-)

project
    Free Member

If you want to turn or try being a lesbian , best of luck, but what exactly do you do, except kissing or cuddling, its not like penetrative sexual contact is it.

atlaz
    Free Member

I think for the sake of future readers of STW, it’s time for a lock 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

i live near solihull!!

Kit
    Free Member

I think some men are hot, does that make me the only gay in the stw village?

8)

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 109 total)

The topic ‘Am i a lesbian????’ is closed to new replies.