Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Altura Attack water(not)proof trousers!
  • mickasaki
    Free Member

Has anyone else suffered with them leaking? seams like the membrane is coming away. They have been worn about 15 times (max) and i've been very carefull with the washing and drying, so dont know what's happened! Maybe i've just got a rogue pair. I was well impressed with them before, so am probably going to order some more. I did hose them down (not jet washed) a few times to remove the mud, so maybe that forced water into the membrane!

jumping_flea
    Free Member

Yep

I wasn't impressed by them. They were washed in machine without detergent but never seem very good after about a month of use. Now gone at the seems

Now trying some Endura superlights as a replacement

oldfart

I've got the old version Drylines they are brilliant and the shorts version .

stevede
    Free Member

well my attack 3/4's wetted out on there first outing, water didn't bead at all. Going to wash them with grangers and see if they are any better.

crispybacon
    Free Member

Had my 3/4's for a year now & they are still going strong keeping me nice & dry. Went out on Dartmoor on Saturday & they did a sterling job in the very wet conditions.

If yours are playing up can you not go back to Altura & see if they can sort something out ?

Northwind

My 3/4s have been flawless, 100% waterproof. So's the jacket for that matter, though I don't like it as much, it's not particularily well designed. But I do love the shorts.

mickasaki
    Free Member

I also have the 3/4 and they are great. I've used them loads and washed them the same way as the full lengths, so dont quite understand what happened. I would try warranty but done my usual and binned the reciept! Maybe if i get some new ones i'll leave it a few weeks and use that reciept 😉

steve_b77
    Free Member

my 3/4's are fine, been used non stop for commuting in all weather and a fair bit of wet/muddy off road stuff.

Not a leak in sight and I don't exactly look after or indeed wash them very often, the rain does that 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Altura Attack water(not)proof trousers!’ is closed to new replies.