Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Alpkit Views
  • Si
    Free Member

Stuff looks like good value decent kit, as im after a new sleeping bag.

Do they ever have end of season sales (like howies)?

BadlyWiredDog

It’s good stuff at a reasonable price because they cut out the retail margin by selling direct and they design and source their own kit. Nice guys too. You can’t really go far wrong with most of their stuff.

They have the occasional ‘yard sale’ when they sell off seconds, pre-production samples and the like and online price reductions occasionally, but generally the prices are awesome for what you’re getting anyway. Er, unlike Howies, possibly, ahem.

cp

i’ve just acquired a down jacket from the xmas fairy:) after two wears, it’s very comfy, very warm, and appears very well built. their stuff is so well priced, it’s like they’re having a sale all the time!

they’re also very nice people to deal with, and communication has been great.

Innes
    Free Member

Their headtorches are great, and the selfinflating mattresses are really good value for money. The after sales service is very good, I had a problem with a selfinflating mattress, and they fixed it really quickly with no problem.

It is all post free as well.

Innes

AdamT

I have one of their headtorches. Really good value. My mother in law couldn’t get over the fact I went running with it on….in the sub-zero temps….on my own….in the forest. Gotta do something when they’re watching sh1te on TV. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Alpkit Views’ is closed to new replies.