Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • all mountain, "enduro" wheel set
  • hunter2701
    Free Member

hey guys
    so this is my last year working in the bike industry as I now have to go get a real job come January so im getting the best bike I can while I get great savings, so im getting a specialized endure again (my 2010 endure was my first and most amazing love) but I need a new wheel set for it, im wanting something light, blingy and stiff, got upto £700 rrp to spend on them so open to suggestions?
    currently interested in crossmaxs or ethirteen tsr’s but not sure, anyone got thoughts. cheers all
    😀

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I’m going for ex471s next on my existing DT 240 hubs. Yum
    Yum

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Zelve carbon on nice hubs?
    Is the 2016 enduro anything like the 2010? What size wheels also?

MSP

Light bicycle rims on hub of choice.

hunter2701
    Free Member

Anyone recomend and light weight wheels, that are strong and look nice? But the main thing is weight? Cheers

sparkerfix

Industry 9 ? Maybe 2 out of 3 of your requirements!!

Tracey

We have just got back from three and a half weeks in the Alps. Im running LBs on Hope hubs and Abigale is on Superstar AMs. Both sets have had a lot of hammer and are still running smooth and true. Both sets are carbon rims and light. Running them on S Works Enduros

Northwind

You’ll get no bike industry discount but it doesn’t matter, Lightbicycle will still be your best option imo. Got another set on the way for the trailfox, never really considered anything else much. Especially if your thing is weight but they’re also strong and wide and work out cheaper than posh metal.

And with your budget, the awesome hubs of your choice. DT240S for me because they are teh awesum though they are stupidly expensive new.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘all mountain, "enduro" wheel set’ is closed to new replies.