Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Ain't night riding great :o))
  • crispybacon
    Free Member

Just got back from a 2 hr 13 mile night ride in E.Kernow with some mates & what a stonkin night ride it was too. The weather down here is so mild for 10th Jan in fact it was warm 🙂

The trails aren’t their best at the moment & are a mud-fest in places but that just adds to the fun not knowing if the front or back tyre is going to give out first.

The biggest laugh of the night was my mate riding into a tree & hitting the floor 😕

Anyone else been night riding tonight? if so how did it go?

northshoreniall

Just in from a wee pootle around Chopwell with the dog – it’s been ages since night ride and had forgotten how great it is. New job = more night rides, yeah 😀

tomaso
    Free Member

Yes ! :mrgreen:

hoojum
    Free Member

Just back from a blast through Brighton’s Stanmer Park. I’m loving night riding this year and the mild weather just adds to it.

Mugboo

Oh yes 😀

globalti
    Free Member

Best night ride I ever did was last year in snow in bright moonlight – perfect riding conditions. The only problem was the the SPDs kept freezing up.

rOcKeTdOg

Indeed,. Despite some chainsuck issues and a loose front disc it was great

the chainsucky ride 365/10 10/1/12 by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

smiththemainman
    Free Member

Fifteen miles round grizedale from coniston, badger,deer,huge owl,always so much more to see at night.loved it. 😀

thegerminator
    Free Member

Yep, great bit of cheeky trail
    riding with normski last eve in
    deepest devon, snowdrops out
    already! global warming ideal! 🙂

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

I spent an hour in the park learning to manual. Pretty muddy still!

DT78
    Free Member

Must admit I’m getting a little bored of it this year and have actually been using my turbo, I think it’s because the usual Nov mudfest is still here and I’ve been pedalling through bogs for the last 3 months. I really miss lovely fast frozen trails. Come on winter!

Taff
    Free Member

Not been out for a whiel so off out tonight although it’s a road ride so only half counts.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

No it’s shit, cold, muddy, getting home late covered in crap, no thanks I’ll take the turbo + sufferfest option.

fatboyjon

Taff – it all counts if you’re out there doing it.

Kingtut – it’s about banking karma points. All the muddy dark wet riding now means the rest of us get to enjoy the summer trails even more.

We did a nice couple of hours last night through the gloop, loads of drifty corners to play on and lots of new lines to be found thanks to all the water runnning about the place 😀

scruff
    Free Member

Was really good last night on Cannock Chase, most trails fine but we chose where to go most wisely. Didnt see anyone else which is strange.

rOcKeTdOg

turbos are for people without friends to ride with surely?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg – Member

I ride on my own anyway it’s my choice, I hate having to stop and faff every other 100 yards.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

yep

rOcKeTdOg

KINGTUT – Member

rOcKeTdOg – Member

I ride on my own anyway it’s my choice, I hate having to stop and faff every other 100 yards.

people do that?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Ain't night riding great :o))’ is closed to new replies.