Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)
  • Agony Aunts to the forum – break up advice…
  • agent007
    Free Member

various reasons which I wont go into now

oh I think we have the time. Come on its Friday, just get hob nobs and coffee

No believe me, you wouldn’t have the time 😉 Basically she had lots good going for her, but also some issues/other commitments, which soon started affecting our relationship. I was best off out of there, I knew that, but when she’s turning heads left right and centre, and she’s so amazing between the sheets, then it’s often easier said than done. Like a drug, you know it’s no good for you long term, but the temporary highs make you stay in there, the key is realising this before it’s too late and being able to get out whilst the going is still good.

matt_outandabout

Are you to be outdoors boyfriend or indoors boyfriend?

fasthaggis

Where IS Hora? Not seen him for a while.

He has retired from relationship advice and road riding.
    There is also a rumour that he is opening a bakery next to a BMX track in the lake district,where he can follow his passion for bespoke bike frame designs. 🙂

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

met another girl, who is utterly lovely, then ex finds out, decides she’s jealous as, and tells me that she still loves me and always has……… is this normal behaviour for a woman?

It’s completely normal, I’m surprised you even need to ask.

rOcKeTdOg

Life is short, see them both

BoardinBob

Here’s some full on crazy for you…

(this is quite long but it’s still the abridged version)

I’m back on the dating scene. No one seems to meet in real life anymore so Tinder, POF etc seems to be the accepted norm.

A girl messages me last week. Bit of chat back and forth, we arrange to go out on Saturday night. Dates going well. Later in the night she’s very, very drunk. Starts asking me if I want to have kids with her. Later in a club she nearly starts a fight with another group of girls. 😯 I chalk it up to drink. Taxi home, kiss goodnight, she goes home alone as do I.

Monday morning she messages me berating me as she can see I’m online on the dating app she contacted me through. I point out she can only see I’m online because she’s online and mention this may be slightly hypocritical. She apologises and suggests the cinema and some dinner that night. I take the chance as I’d like to see her sober.

On the date she’s cold, awkward and aloof. I have to force the conversation and she appears totally disinterested. A forced peck on the cheek at the end of the night. Clearly nothing happening.

The next day I decide to draw a line under it and send her a polite message saying I had a nice time but there was no spark there. She agrees, says she was about to message me the same thing. We have a mutual laugh about it. All good.

Then the nasty messages start. She has a dig at me for being back on the dating site. She accuses me of making decisions for her. Culminates with a full on rant at me. This is all via WhatsApp.

I’ve met her twice. I owe her nothing, so I just instantly block her without saying anything. Maybe a bit harsh but ultimately the right move. I also block her on facebook as she had stalked me on there.

I then get 6 text messages in the space of a few minutes. She’s having a complete meltdown. Accusing me of all sorts. There’s a phone call and a terrifying voicemail where she’s sobbing and saying I can’t treat her like that. Later on I get a message via the dating site from a “friend” of hers, threatening me and demanding I unblock her and speak to her.

Being genuinely afraid for my own, and her safety, I unblock her on whats app and ask her to calm down. Get her vaguely back on track and assume thats it.

The next day she messages me berating me again for not unblocking her on Facebook. I point out there’s no way I’m giving her access to anything public of mine. She says she wants us to be friends. I remind her I’m terrified of her. I suggest she’s clinically insane and advise her to get help.

Thankfully I haven’t heard from her since. Quite miss her actually. 😆

dashed
    Free Member

I’ve missed a good dating thread. Bravo chaps…

johndoh
    Free Member

Christ on a Bike Bob – she’s properly batshit mental!

BoardinBob

Christ on a Bike Bob – she’s properly batshit mental!

Like I said, that’s the abridged version.

Re. the facebook thing. After a few messages on the dating app she asked for my facebook as it’s “easier to chat on there”.

On Saturday night she revealed that if she messages a guy via the dating app, she’ll instantly track them down on Facebook. Inevitably most people have common pics on both platforms so its easy to find them.

She’ll then suggest they switch to Facebook. If the guy says he doesn’t have Facebook she’ll reveal she knows he does and ask why he’s lying to her. 😆 😯

I suspect her “friend” that contacted me via the dating site is actually her. I suspect she uses that fake profile as a honey trap to test guys she’s either messaging or has been on a date with. 100% psychopath. Thank god I found out now!

edlong
    Free Member

a constant battle going on in my head between ‘doing the right thing’ and mindless fornication.

Blokes have enough blood to fuel either dick or brain, but unfortunately not quite enough to fuel both simultaneously.

johndoh
    Free Member

100% psychopath.

1000% correct diagnosis.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

I’ve heard of a few blokes like this, but way more women who do this stuff.

The women I contacted via the Guardian and Times sites seemed nice and relatively normal, and now I am with someone who is just brilliant.

Is it because we are a bit older (50+) and all the crazy has gone, or are people just more mental these days

stewartc
    Free Member

Great thread, it makes me realize that my marriage is a real blessing and that I am safer tucked in bed early on a Friday & Saturday night than ‘out there’.

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)

The topic ‘Agony Aunts to the forum – break up advice…’ is closed to new replies.