Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • activesport.co.uk
  • bigyim
    Free Member

Just wondering if anyone has used these, just ordered a fox spring as it was only these guys that had one stocked. Never used them before or heard of them.

RickDraper
    Free Member

I would not advise using them, google Mark Anthony cycles for further info.

Northwind

That’s Mark Anthony Bikes, legendary gobshites. They’re like On One- it’s not just that they’re dishonest, it’s that they’re lazily and carelessly dishonest. If you’re going to lie to me, you’ve got to at least take some pride in it and commit.

cannondaleking
    Free Member

Good luck and Google Mark Anthony for his horrendous feedback probably one of the most if not the most vile cycle shop in great Briton.

Sorry for doom and gloom but the guy is vile

sambob
    Free Member

Too late for you to run away, good luck!

legend
    Free Member

Did Mojo (Fox importer) not have what you needed? Failing that, TF Tuned?

dirtyrider
    Free Member

stocks not live, however carry some stuff some don’t, refunded me double quick for the last order they couldn’t fulfil (a random Tacx part)

did dick me about 5 or so years ago about a a Cannondale Mech Hanger

generally avoid them though for most of the above unless what i need isn’t available elsewhere

bigyim
    Free Member

Paid via PayPal so should stand in my corner if I need a refund. No one else seems to have any springs left for the older forks so I was a bit stuck.
    If they aren’t live stocks I’d imagine they won’t either

teadrinker
    Free Member

To balance things out over the years I’ve ordered 1 bike and 1 frame, a hope headset and an assortment of middleburn parts. All mail order and never had a problem. They’re not my go to shop but i would use them again.

spacemonkey

Am always dubious when something I’m looking for appears to be available from only 1 or maybe 2 online stores. A bit of research/diligence usually results in stories of no stock, no comms etc. This is another example. Stay clear.

happybiker
    Free Member

They’re often the cheapest for Hope and Middleburn, used them a few times without issue, delivery can take a week because their goods often aren’t in stock.

slackboy

I ordered a part on the 23rd december via their ebay shop, delivered on the 24th

milkyman
    Free Member

same here, parts delivered really quick, but they were wrong (my fault), so now im stressed they wont have what I want in stock

bigyim
    Free Member

Thought it was too good to be true.

Just had an email saying that the part is out of stock.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘activesport.co.uk’ is closed to new replies.