Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • actionsports.de
  • bobbyg81
    Free Member

I thought I’d post about this company in case anyone is thinking of using them.

I ordered an SLX groupset on Friday at 7pm and arrived today at 4pm.

Well packaged, great price(225 euro incl postage) and extremely quick delivery. Brilliant!

Good old German efficiency!

mboy
    Free Member

Bought a full XT setup from them 12 months ago for 299 euros. Ordered Friday evening, arrived Monday again.

Lots been said before on here about how good they are… Hard to recommend UK based online shops now that there’s so many good German ones that will ship to the UK cheaper and quicker.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

They are good.

starsh78
    Free Member

They are the german CRC..!

Jase
    Free Member

Do you have to pay any taxes or anything or is the price you see the price you pay?

mboy
    Free Member

Jase, we’re all in the EU. Only need to pay taxes when you’re importing from outside the EU.

khani
    Free Member

Nice one! 😀 has your frame turned up? We expect piccies in’t garden when it’s built…
    And a nice garden…….

Jase
    Free Member

Cool.

bobbyg81
    Free Member

No frame as yet Khani. I was using paypal and my account has had restrictions put on it for no reason whatsoever. It’s a new account aswell. My first!

Long story short, paypal have my money and haven’t passed it to crc until they can verify it’s a legit transaction. Or something along those lines.

Bastards!!!!!!! Im fuming!

edit.Oh and my gardens a mess! Not long been in and Ive yet to tackle it properly!

Del.
    Free Member

I bought an Xfusion dropper off them not so long ago. It developed a fault, but the Uk distributor , although helpful refused to fix it under warranty as it was-purchased from Germany …( They could tell by the red anodising = German market?)..So sent it back to Actionsports ,who were really helpful & comm’s were good, but X fusion Germany still won’t fix as they say it just needs servicing. So, I guess you take a chance buying from outside the uk…. Just be prepared for hefty shipping bills if you needed to return owt 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘actionsports.de’ is closed to new replies.