Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Aberystwth
  • Mister-P
    Free Member

If you were in Aber then heading home to the Midlands and fancied a couple of hours of wheels on the ground, mincing jeycore riding, which trail centre would deliver that XC-lite fix?

Mister-P
    Free Member

I suppose the obvious answer is Cannock. I should have said Welsh trail centres.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

NYA, shirley?

Klunk
    Free Member

Ride NantyArian Mark you’ll really enjoy it. Great Singletrack and great scenery.

antennae
    Free Member

Nant yr Arian. It’s right on the A44, and a jeycore pootle round the Summit will take you a couple of hours. No brainer.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Blimey, 3 matching answers on STW? There must be a glitch in the matrix.

Klunk
    Free Member

when you get to ride stuff like this 🙂

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8U7VNalWaE[/video]

linky to the trail maps

Mister-P
    Free Member

Aye Rog, that looks exactly right for a roadie on a rigid 29er. Perfect!

mt
    Free Member

Get down to Rhayader and do a ride in the Elan Valley. Call in at Clive Powell Mountain Bikes, speak to Clive or Neil. They will give you a choice of great rides. Try include a descent of the Links.

Klunk
    Free Member

🙂 got passed by a chap with a huge beard and no helmet on a narrow tyred tourer paniers , rattles and all on that very trail (though I was waiting for the wife at the time 😉 ) Thought It’s not to be taken too lightly the wife smashed her collar bone on the loose bridlepath descent before that section back in september.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Aberystwth’ is closed to new replies.