Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • aarrrrggghhh its doing my head in, which hardtail?
  • spev

sorry for asking this, but has anyone gone from riding a 456 to either a blue pig or mmmbop (or even the Ti one)? I only ask as I know how my 456 rode and some reviewer of the Ti Ragley mentioned the long wheelbase made it tricky on tight slow corner.
    I tend to ride Afan, natural stuff, steep stuff, flowy singletrack and a bit of easy DH on the local track (Kilvey Hill)
    its going to be my only bike so I have to get it right or the missus kills me 🙂

jordie
    Free Member

i ride a Bluepig and i think it one of the best bikes i have ever ridden and i have had a few. Just get one you won`t regret it does everything you want it to do

anotherstan
    Free Member

in the interests of balanced debate… i think the blue pig is the worst bike i've ever ridden, whereas the 456 which replaced it is excellent.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

blow the bugdet get a Soul or a BFe!

vdubber67
    Free Member

Went from 456 to blue pig myself. Pig is really good. Seems to climb better then the 456 and is more stable through rough stuff. Wheelbase never caused me issues. Its my do it all bike.

spev

ah bugger it , I've ordered a MmmBop, just have to find a reducer headset that wont break the bank now, FSA Pig at 35.99 is leading the charge so far

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘aarrrrggghhh its doing my head in, which hardtail?’ is closed to new replies.