Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • A few photos from Morzine area last week
  • tollah
    Free Member

Stayed in Les Lindarets (Goat Village) and rode the Porte du soleil area, mostly uplifted but a fair amount of climbing too to find the sweet singletracks 🙂

by sheldonattwood, on Flickr

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Love the BBQ shot, amazing. I would love to have a week there, but mates aren’t into biking sadly. I must try and convert them.

nickjb
    Free Member

Great pics, how was it staying in goat village? We normally stay in town

I would love to have a week there, but mates aren’t into biking sadly. I must try and convert them.

There’s loads of non bikey stuff and it’s a nice place to just relax. We often take a mixed group and some don’t ride at all.

deus

Get better mates?

singletrackmind

Did you push up to the hut on the Col de Cou?
    I pushed up from the Swiss side last Tuesday ( sunny ) . Rode about 10% of it . Had fun on the way down to the Refuge at Chamboisse ( sp ).

All abit ‘big’ and ‘gnarr’ for me . Found very little i enjoyed riding ( Lac Vert – Linderets , Blue rooty run RHS Super Morzine Lift to Montroid , MOnt Chery red xc loop / Chavannes black xc loop) Not sure about rushing back tbh.

Felt I should have ventured off the ‘pisted’ runs more or paid a guide but was riding alone mostly so would have been costly.

godzilla
    Free Member

Great pic! Makes me a bit sad as I had the best holiday ever in Morzine last month and it’s going to be next year before I go back.
    Goat’s n Hoes!

Pauly

Some fantastic pics. Cheers for sharing.

Ambrose

Just back from Morzine too. Already planning the next trip. @singletrackmind: we rode the Mont Chery and paused by the massive gully that fell off to the abyss below. So my daft son then decided to lean to the left, not the right and down he went, about 70 metres or so! Heart stopping as he rag- dolled down the ravine. All I could do was stand and watch. It took a while to reach him, thankfully just cut and bruised although I was expecting the worst. We rescued his bike the next day by abseiling and hauling.

singletrackmind

😯 . ****.
    I described that section to my mate ( injured by then ) as Penmachno with consequences.
    Glad he’s OK . That could have been a very nasty accident as its near vertical in places.

vinnyeh

wtf 🙂

hopster
    Free Member

Nice pics. Feeling jealous. Must get away next year and ride some non UK trails.

sv

We did Chatel to Morzine last Saturday, nice run. The snow on Friday was lovely! Really enjoyed the Les Gets red and Le Tour. La Floria cafe was nice too.

bonesetter
    Free Member

Have you messed with that pic – your bike looks like a diddy man circus one lol

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘A few photos from Morzine area last week’ is closed to new replies.