Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 50 minutes of Reece Wilson: The Flying Scotsman
  • Ben_Haworth

To help tide us all over until World Cup racing resumes, here’s a 50 minute film detailing Reece Wilson’s 2021 season.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

50 minutes of Reece Wilson: The Flying Scotsman

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

simono5

Well worth a watch.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

WTAF….That was outstanding. I very rarely watch any film to the end, but just watched the whole of that. The only thing more boring than endless action shots is endless talking shots. That film managed to combine the two unto an amazing action packed storyline. Absolutely fabulous. His build ups to each race made you think ” oh he’s got no chance” or ” oh he’s got it nailed” but then they show the ractual race and it’s nothing like what he thought it would be.

It probably helps that I’m about the only person on the forum that didn’t have a clue how many races he attended or won in 2021. Edge of seat stuff

LOVED IT!!!@

pictonroad

Fantastic watch. Tbh, it’s worth it just for his hair…

Swoons

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

Fascinating insight into his season and the marginal differences in DH. I’m similiar to thegeneralist in that I didnt follow the DH last season so this was grippng to the end. So close.

Reece comes across as a grounded, likeable and focussed athlete.

nedrapier

Tbh, it’s worth it just for his hair…

Don’t look into his eyes, you’ll drown.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘50 minutes of Reece Wilson: The Flying Scotsman’ is closed to new replies.