Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • £5 christmas present ideas
  • thomthumb
    Free Member

so i have to sort out christmas presents for aunties, uncles and the grannies for a fiver!

I’m stuck any ideas?

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Not worth it for £5, they dont appreciate anything these days unless it cost you an arm and a leg.

kaesae
    Free Member

Juggling balls, I play with mine all the time 😯

Very relaxing 😀

donsimon
    Free Member

Condoms. Cheap to buy and hours and hours and hours of fun. 😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

£5 gift vouchers from Boots – and you get the card for free so they get a card and a present for your budget and it will always come in useful.

Hell, they could even buy condoms with them if they wish as the Don suggests.

maccruiskeen

500 mojos

maccruiskeen

Not worth it for £5, they dont appreciate anything these days unless it cost you an arm and a leg.

I know – uncles aunties and grannies. Grannies especially, going on about the blitz and rations, but all they really care about is xboxes and ugg boots

kaesae
    Free Member

The usual suspects especialy in this weather, thermal gloves, socks and hats 😀

spock
    Free Member

a buff? are they under a fiver i do not know

saxabar
    Free Member

For a £5 “secret santa” at work I bought a giant jar of Marmite 🙂

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Five lottery tickets/scratch cards. Not very original but it will do. Or a box if shortbread from M&S. I love my granny to bits but she’s gone doolally and doesn’t know who she is let alone who I am. Last time I visited her she claimed the pope had been to give her his crown and that a lorry had driven into the care home and she had spent the morning bricking the wall back up. Perhaps I could get her a new trowl.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘£5 christmas present ideas’ is closed to new replies.