Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • 456 – 16" Anyone own one who lives in the Manchester or WYorks (Hudds area)?
  • hora
    Free Member

That I can have a sit on/quick spin to check the sizing?

knott4me
    Free Member

yep & they are small i live & work in brighouse .
    sadly i leave for a holiday today at 12 but if you dont get owt soret dim back in brighouse on the 4th .

ton

16'', that would look like a bmx on you surely… 😆

hora
    Free Member
    nbt

ton – Member

16'', that would look like a bmx on you surely…

Let him buy it. it's a way of kick starting the economy, it'll be up for sale again in a few weeks.

As I said I've a 16" ragley Blue pig you can try, it's too small for you but you;re welcome to try it and ignore the advice given.

Brant, what's the size / angle difference between a 456 and a ragley blue pig? (he's got all kinds of special internet spiderbots seatrching for mentions of keywords, he'll be along in a bit with an answer)

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Mark – I'm out and about around Hebden on Monday I think and my mate is probably bringing his 16" 456 with him if you can get out there…

hora
    Free Member

nbt I want to ride one first!

I had a Blur4x in Large- but prefer the medium way-more. Just because theres a size chart doesnt mean it suits all! Its not the same size chart-thinking as shoes you know ;o)

brant
    Free Member

I've a 16" ragley Blue pig

oooh, I still need to send you a bill for that. And you Ton 😉

Brant, what's the size / angle difference between a 456 and a ragley blue pig?

considerable.

nbt

Told you he'd be along soon

oooh, I still need to send you a bill for that. And you Ton

Merry christmas to you too 😉

hora
    Free Member

6mins36secs 😆

brant
    Free Member

6mins36secs

I'd actually been here already, but ignored it cos it was you.

🙂

hora
    Free Member

Yeah yeah. Lovingly stroking the screen 🙄

ton

bill, **** bill………..
    that's just pis5ed on my xmas…
    kid's will have to have corned beef on xmas day now……… 😥

hora
    Free Member

Corned beef is lush though. Especially Corned-beef hash. FACT.

woody2000

knott4me – I'm a fellow Briggarser, our paths must have crossed at some point!

Hora – I ride a 16" 456 & can't believe you could ride the same size, could you get a seatpost long enough!?

hora
    Free Member

Jason- very funny……… let me have a quick spin on yours 😀

woody2000

😀
    It's a bare frame at the mo' Mark, but I can soon stick forks/wheels/bars etc on it if you just want to have a sit?

hp_source

I've got a 16" 456, and I'm Mossley area, you're welcome to have a ride on that… Email in profile

hora
    Free Member

hp, will do. You live enroute on some fantastic roads (I used to drive from Hudds backhome to Stalyvegas coming off at Jct22/M62)

Fantastic 😈 especially up and over along the narrow lane next to the Golf course overlooking Uppermill.

Jason/Woody- thanks for the offer. I still owe you a favour for the loan of your forks 🙂

hp_source

no problems, and yes the roads are good around here (apart from at the moment when they're too icy), the biking's not too shabby either.

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

I used to have a 16" Scandal and it was too small for me at 6'0". Only reason I could think for having a frame that small would be if you were planning on mainly jumping with it.

hora
    Free Member

James- you'd probably feel the same about my medium Blur4x (22.5TT).

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘456 – 16" Anyone own one who lives in the Manchester or WYorks (Hudds area)?’ is closed to new replies.