Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 25-32c Raceblade longs – no longer available?
  • legend
    Free Member

I can’t find them anywhere at the moment, which makes me even more annoyed that I put a set on the Mrs bike and not mine!

Plenty of the 23c versions available, but I can only find the short versions for wider tyres now. Does anyone know anywhere that still has the long versions?

Cheers

Mister-P
    Free Member

According rumours in the trade, the longs are being redesigned to make them even better. Not sure why SKS would choose to do this in the peak of guard selling season though. But I know dealers are crying out for stock to sell and they can’t get any.

Klunk
    Free Member

luckily for me the 23c version fitted the 25’s i’m currently using I was a bit nervous.

munrobiker
    Free Member

Are there any decent alternatives to the Raceblades?

legend
    Free Member

According to a recent thread just some expensive metal things – which are better cause metal.

Mr P if that’s right it’s incredibly annoying. I’m likely to be putting in some miles on gravel so keeping my current Cruds will probably see me launching the bike into the canal!

TiRed

You can fit a wide 25c under a Raceblade Long. I did not check 28c but I can also check a 27c Vittoria if desired. I have three spare sets in the garage from our club purchase.

There is a reason why they are in short supply.

legend
    Free Member

Is there enough room underneath for mud/gravel? Can’t be bothered with them scraping away all the time

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘25-32c Raceblade longs – no longer available?’ is closed to new replies.