Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 317 total)
  • 2015 Prudential ride 100
  • hooli

I know a fair few on here entered the ballot, seems some people can see if they got in with this link:

https://regonline.activeeurope.com/register/login.aspx?eventID=1589802&MethodId=0&EventsessionId&Email_Address&membershipID

Link works from a smartphone but not a PC and not all entries have been updated yet but you should see a approved or cancelled against your receipt.

If the link doesn’t work then you should get your magazine in the first week of Feb with an official result.

Good luck.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Riding for the NSPCC this year – charity guarantees a place!

I’ll be begging for money again on here at the appropriate juncture (hopefully for an ACTUAL 100 miles this time)… 😉

mashiehood
    Free Member

cancelled – yet again. Oh well, looks like like i will be joining as a guest in Kingston again!

mrjmt
    Free Member

Says my login details aren’t correct?

Does that mean I have to wait and see?

SkillWill
    Free Member

Cancelled again. I think that’s twice I’ve paid the £58 and not got a place. I know it goes to charity, but don’t think I’ll enter again 🙁

wwaswas

I’d forgotten I’d put myself in the ballot but on checking I have a place. *gulp*

aP
    Free Member

When is it? Just so’s I can arrange to be away that weekend.

mrjmt
    Free Member

(my fault, forgot my password had a capital in it!)

cancelled anyway. boo.

mrjmt
    Free Member

think my wife has got a place.

zilog6128

Cancelled – again! BOOOO!

freeagent
    Free Member

mine hasn’t been updated yet……

njee20
    Free Member

cancelled – yet again.

+1

I’ll go and do the tech support again, enjoyed that last year, in a masochistic sort of way.

luffy105
    Free Member

Cancelled too….

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Where do you see if it’s cancelled or not?

Looking at the receipt, can’t see cancelled anywhere, but can’t see anything like confirmed either

wwaswas

‘Status’ will be ‘Approved’

5 or 6th line from the top.

jam-bo

I think that’s twice I’ve paid the £58 and not got a place.

you don’t have to donate it to charity. its a tick box i think.

Not doing it this year but my missus is riding for BLISS.

hope the weather is a little better…

hooli

Cancelled again. I think that’s twice I’ve paid the £58 and not got a place. I know it goes to charity, but don’t think I’ll enter again

You don’t have to donate if you don’t select the tick box. I also didn’t realise they sent a bloke around to hold a gun to your head while you entered – I hope you don’t suffer such hardship when next years ballot opens 😉

My entry hasn’t been updated yet, come on already!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

All you people who just paid the flat fee and hoped to get on – if you’d registered to ride for a charity and raise a bit of cash (instead of just going on it because, oh I don’t know, you just want to go on it), they GUARANTEE you a place…

crazy-legs

Linky no worky for me on phone, tablet or PC. I just get a plain blue screen although the address bar shows as complete.

Guess I’ll just wait for my magazine…

lcj

No cancellation notice here but nothing to say approved either. Guess that means they haven’t got to me yet? Hoping to get this one to make up for having to pull out of the Fred Whitton.

will
    Free Member

Not in this year. Did it the past two and was a fun event, so not that fussed now.

Njee, might join you, sounds fun.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

‘Status’ will be ‘Approved’

5 or 6th line from the top.

That explains it – no status line yet on mine

Haze

Anyone else getting a blank blue screen?

piesoup
    Free Member

Yup
    Works on my phone though

Kryton57

Cancelled – so I’ve entered the Tour of Cambridgeshire instead.

freeagent
    Free Member

Mr Woppit – Member

All you people who just paid the flat fee and hoped to get on – if you’d registered to ride for a charity and raise a bit of cash (instead of just going on it because, oh I don’t know, you just want to go on it), they GUARANTEE you a place…

Agreed. However I played a very big part in raising over £50k for UCLH hospital over the last year in memory of my brother, and hit everyone I know for sponsorship when I cycled from London to Llanberis.
    I don’t feel able to tap everyone up again, hence entering the ballot.
    I’m firmly in your “going on it because, oh I don’t know, you just want to go on it” camp, hence why it would be nice, but ultimately not that fussed.

Haze

piesoup – Member
    Yup
    Works on my phone though

Both on PC and iOS…

mrhoppy

I went for Velothon Wales this year, no pissing around with ballots, you pays your money and you gets your entry.

Conespanner

+1 for cancelled

Kryton57

I went for Velothon Wales this year, no pissing around with ballots, you pays your money and you gets your entry.

See you there!

nedrapier

Cancelled again. I’m sure work will ask me if I want a place with them again. Not sure quite how much I enjoyed it last year, though!

Plus I’d have to come in from Surrey, start in London, ride through Surrey and back to London, then train back to Surrey again.

Quite a lot less easy and satisfying than being a few miles bike ride from the start!

piesoup
    Free Member

Haze – Member

piesoup – Member
    Yup
    Works on my phone though

Both on PC and iOS…
    Now I have that too. It worked on iOS but then when I requested the desktop site, just a whole lot of blue. You on the work WiFi? I am, maybe that’s why

bikebouy
    Free Member

Lots of disappointed faces on Skype with Work earlier. Of the 13 in the meeting, 11 wanted to Ride, none got in.

I suspect it’s all a fix and you’ll all be mailed closer to the date with “pleased to announce your entry has been reconsidered, please log in and sign up”

Of the 11, 2 were doing it for Charrideee, and both those have pulled out now cos’ they can’t ride with their mates.

Best of luck to you lot that are/want to/can ride, I suspect it’ll be as mental as last year only more so. 😕

mrhoppy

Kryton57 – Member
    See you there!

STW team kit of Rapha sale jersey & Belkin shorts?

atlaz
    Free Member

So if there’s no status does that mean “bugger off” or “we’re not sure” ?

Haze

Finally worked, mine’s cancelled also.

Would have been nice but can’t say I’m too fussed to be honest.

akira

Mine not cancelled but doesn’t say accepted either, hmmmmm waiting I guess.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

No change on mine yet – still not line about status. Anyone else?

akira

Same here, seems odd that some have been accepted, some cancelled and some have had nothing done to them

mudshark
    Free Member

Cancelled – need to go to the receipt.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 317 total)

The topic ‘2015 Prudential ride 100’ is closed to new replies.