Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • 10% off chain reactions
  • fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

For meeting the 40,000 fans on face book crc have issued this code on face book for a 10% discount on all orders, it will only last for 48 hours and can only be used once per account.

FACEBOOK?40K

dmetcalfe
    Free Member

i was about to post that as well, gutted i had just put a massive order in.

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

i am looking at getting a a new frame but halfords must order it for all my parts to be fitted for free, well gutted 🙁 could save 27.00

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Don't forget that in addition to that, if you sign up for Top CashBack by clicking here, not only do you get up to an additional 4% discount as cashback, but there's also another £2.50 in it for you if you register by midnight tonight. All these deals eh?! 😆

Warrenpfo
    Free Member

thank you saved me on some new wheels

I spent £1100 there last week, so I just missed out on £110. 👿
    At least I got £44 back via quidco. 😕

fontmoss
    Free Member

awesome! might bite the bullet on some skins kit

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Extra PSA: Alongside the 10% code, you've only got 2 hours until the sign up bonus for CRC / Wiggle / Evans / Halfords / eBay etc via Top Cashback expires…

clicky

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

Many thanks, tipped me over the edge for getting my new bars!

mk1fan
    Free Member

Oh, handy.

DT78
    Free Member

I wish people would stop posting these, it's hard enough for me to resist at the best of times.

Dancake
    Free Member

Ooh. Is it Alfine time then…? hmm

fontmoss
    Free Member

when does this run out? waiting to hear back from someone about buying 2nd hand kit

mk1fan
    Free Member

Balls. I forgot about this. Although I'd have only saved £4 it would have been handy.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Cheers! New Nobby Nic ordered.

Clink

When is the 24hrs up exactly??

zangolin
    Free Member

Clink – Member

When is the 24hrs up exactly??

afaik it's running for 48 hours – started at 5.00pm 21st June.

Clink

ta

Ifrider
    Free Member

still working for me…

Hicksy
    Free Member

Thanks for that, you've just saved me £7 (or actually cost me £63, depending how you look at it!!)

secret-squirrel
    Free Member

Discount code still working this morning! Only saved me £3.50 though …

yoshimi

Worked for me £14.50 saving – cheers

Matbike
    Free Member

wow. very nice. i would buy some acessories… good. thanks

z1ppy

£6 saved here, was desperately trying to figure out what else I "needed" (not just wanted), but being recently made redundant, all the discount helps.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

I'm pretty sure that the 10% code ends at midnight tonight if their Twitter feed is correct… and don't forget to sign up for TopCashBack and click through for an extra 4% cashback too. 🙂

dmetcalfe
    Free Member

never knew chain reactions was on quidco, that would have saved me loads!! been registered on that for ages and never knew it was on there! what an idiot

zangolin
    Free Member

dmetcalfe – Member
    never knew chain reactions was on quidco, that would have saved me loads!! been registered on that for ages and never knew it was on there! what an idiot

Yes 4% on Quidco.
    Saved £69 with the CRC 10% then another £25.20 with the 4% from Quidco. Not bad – a total of £94.20 saved on a pair of £699 forks.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘10% off chain reactions’ is closed to new replies.