This Article is sponsored by Cotswolds Finest Hotels
Cotswold based bike hire and guiding specialists Wild Carrot Cycling have joined forces with one of the most luxurious hotels in the area to combine the riding with the very best in culinary experiences.
If you are the sort of rider that likes to plan the post ride restaurant gig before you head out on the trails then you may like this ultimate guided Cotswold ride.
Whatley Manor is pretty famous in the Cotswolds, what with its Michelin starred restaurant and 5 star rated accommodation. But it seems they are a sustainable outfit and they like visitors who ride bikes. So they’ve put together a package that not only includes a night for two in 5 star luxury with breakfast and three course evening meal, but also includes a days’ guided biking on e-Bikes with Wild Carrot Cycling.
What you get
- Overnight accommodation with full English breakfast
- Three course dinner in Grey’s Brasserie, dining from our special, locally sourced set menu.
All the ingredients on this menu come from individually selected suppliers who also work in a sustainable way
- An aperitif before dinner, a specially created cocktail “ The local hive” featuring Beeble a local Honey Whisky
- Full use of our Aquarias Spa & a spa gift to take away
- Private guided cycle tour of the local Cotswolds area with Wild Carrot Cycling, taking in the countryside and some of the heritage locations, enjoy cycling with ease on an electric bike – 12.30pm to 3.30pm
- A donation will be made on your behalf by the hotel to off-set the carbon emissions created on your journey, visit Southpole to find out more about the charity we work with.
The hotel will also make a donation on your behalf to offset the carbon footprint of your trip.
The whole shebang costs £595 for two and you can find out more at Cotswolds Finest Hotels