* Norco Torrent A1 frame.
* Size XL – Norco recommend for 182-193cm (5’11-6’4)
* 2022 year model – identical to the 2023 model (unchanged).
* Designed for a 140-150mm fork.
* 29er wheels.
* This is a modern-geometry hardtail with a long reach, slack head angle and steep seat-tube angle. Very confidence inspiring to ride and an excellent climber with that steep seat-tube angle. I rode it with a 150mm fork.
* Rear end is 148mm Boost, seat-tube takes a 31.6mm seatpost stealth dropper routing, and it’s a normal 73mm threaded BB shell.
The sale includes:
* Norco headset (unused)
* Norco seatclamp
* Rear bolt-thru 148x12mm axle
* Unused spare mech hanger
* Driveside chainstay protector (Nukeproof ribbed, for your pleasure…)
* Excellent condition – limited use, I mostly used it for pootling around with the kids rather than actual MTBing (I need a full-suss skill compensator for MTBing).
* However, it is a used mountain-bike hence has some marks as you’d expect.
* I protected it from cable rub in all the right places, and have left two pieces on the seatstays which will prevent rub from a rear Mudhugger.
* Internal routing for rear mech, dropper post and rear disc – I’ve left outer cables in place for rear mech and dropper.
* Paintwork ceramic-coated for protection (no, I’m not kidding). Paint finish is lovely: nicely finished and a lovely depth to paint.
* I’ve owned this frame from new – I’m the original owner, bought new as a full bike in February 2022 and barely ridden. Photos reflect the true condition.
* Selling as I’ve bought another, alternative hardtail frame that I don’t need…
* I’m 187cm tall and XL was perfect – I had plenty of space to fit a 200mm dropper, leaving approx. 35mm of seatpost visible below dropper collar.
The only marks on the frame are all shown in photos and are as follows:
* Toptube driveside, chip in paint above the ‘e’ in ‘Torrent’.
* Non-driveside chainstay, several scratches from storage / kids leaning their bikes against mine…
* Non-driveide seatstay, small scratch just below where the clear protective film ends.
* Toptube, minor scuff where bike rack arm clamped onto it (barely visible in real life left alone photos)
Link to geometry: https://www.norco.com/bikes/mountain/all-mountain/torrent/2023-torrent-a1-ht/
* Reach 510mm
* Stack 646mm
* HA 64.0 deg
* STA 76.0 deg
* Chainstays 425mm
*** Happy to ship within the UK at cost, using an insured/signed for service – this would be approx £12.00. ***
To contact this user, please register / login