Blenki to Cube? Madison to quit DH? A new rider on Pivot Factory Racing? Just some of the team rumours discussed in this episode of the pod. We’ve also got the inimitable Bernard Kerr talking about hitting those 90ft Hardline jumps for the first time, his love of women’s racing and if he could add any rider to the Pivot FactoryRacing team, who would it be? Plus, do World Cup jumps need new standards, like motocross, to make them safer? And does anyone know what’s happening with ESO next season?
Watch the podcast here:
Bernard Kerr Gallery
The Making Up The Numbers podcast is sponsored by:
- Hope Technology www.hopetech.com @hopetech
- J-Tech Suspension www.j-techsuspension.co.uk @jtechsuspension
- Revolution Bike Park www.revolutionbikepark.co.uk @revolutionbp
- Ride Southern Spain www.ridesouthernspain.com @ridesouthernspain
- Schwalbe www.schwalbe.com @schwalbetyresuk
- Singletrack www.singletrackworld.com @singletrackmagazine
Previously on Making Up The Numbers Podcast
- Episode 8 | Vali Hoell & Thibaut Daprela
- Episode 7 | Amaury Pierron & Magnus Manson
- Episode 6 | Luca Shaw
- Episode 5 | Flo Payet & Camille Balanche
- Episode 4 | Danny Hart & Dakotah Norton
- Episode 3 | Fort William Special
- Episode 2 | Loic Bruni
- Episode 1 | Matt Walker and Izabela Yankova
Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.
Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.