Being a Singletrack full member is bigger and better than it’s ever been. There are a whole bunch of perks and discounts in the members’ area but you are also invited to join us to mess about on bikes in the sunshine. Maybe a few pints and some disco dancing too?
We wanted to put on a Singletrack members event, but organising events is a right PITA. So we thought we would let Si Paton take the PITA and we will just jump his train. It’s a great event, join us.
As a Singletrack member you will get a load of exclusive perks at the GT Malverns Classic:
- Exclusive Singletrack camping area, with our own toilets (we are unsure if this is a good thing or a bad thing?).
- Saturday Singletrack group picnic ride.
- Join Chipps and the STW crew in the exclusive Singletrack VIP area to watch the World Cup DH live on a giant 9x5m TV screen.
- Some special member deals on Merch.
- Unwind at the Singletrack Happy Hour.
- Exercise your freedom of speech whilst watching the racing at the “Singletrack Heckling Corner” (we have not told Si about this yet).
- Wake up to Chipps’s “Ride & Shine Sunday Morning Chill Out” DJ set. Yes, this is a real thing, and don’t worry, apparently it’s now OK to listen to Pat Benatar and Fleetwood Mac.
And there is more…
Beyond taking it easy, drinking beer in the hot sun, heckling and going for a ride, there is also some proper racing. Personally I will not be competing, but will hanging out at the legendary Malvern’s Bomb Hole waiting for some wipe-outs. The other races include:
- Balance Bikes
- Haibike e-Bike Challenge
- GT Bicycles Dual Slalom
- Pump Track Racing
- TRP Lake Ride
- Retro Show and Shine
- Spank British Whip Off
- Cross Country
- Schwalbe Tyres Downhill
- Bike Demo
- Lots of trade stands
- FREE children’s Fun Fair
- World Cup racing on a giant telly.
Get in there…
It’s time for a road trip, throw the tent and bike in the back of the car, stop at the supermarket and buy lots of beer and some munchies, and hang out with Singletrack at the https://www.malvernsclassic.com/.
Bring a screen shot of your virtual membership card which can be found here. We will update you with the itinerary nearer then time.
If you like what we do - if you like our independence then the best way to support us is by joining us. Every penny of your membership goes back into Singletrack to pay the bills and the wages of the people who work here. No shareholders to pay, just the people who create the content you love to read and watch.