What do you look for in a trail helmet?
Much has been made of new helmet technology of late, with companies trying to out compete each other on their safety claims, a plethora of detachable chin bars, and all kinds of attachment points. But do you care? Are you just looking for a trail helmet to match your outfit? Whatever is cheapest? Whatever fits your peanut shaped head?
We want to know what’s important to you, so vote here in our poll and let us know what you think.
What do you look for in a trail helmet? (Pick three)
- Comfort (31%, 438 Votes)
- Ventilation (25%, 345 Votes)
- Good value (13%, 189 Votes)
- Looks (13%, 188 Votes)
- Rotational force protection (13%, 177 Votes)
- Colour that matches my bike (2%, 24 Votes)
- Colour that matches my outfit (2%, 23 Votes)
- Crash replacement scheme (1%, 18 Votes)
Total Voters: 539
Today’s Deal Picks
Singletrack may earn a commission from sales on this page