Judging by these photographs, Wales is proving to be wet. So, as well as all the other obstacles, everything is going to be super slippery and slithery too. Frankly terrifying. It is due to be dry tomorrow when all the action will be taking place. The event will be shown on Red Bull TV at 6pm UK time on Sunday 16 September, and you can join in with the fun – including a Hardline themed quiz – on our Facebook page, via Facebook Live.
Here we go then, 28 riders of Red Bull Hardline 2018. All images: Red Bull Content Pool.
1. Craig Evans – Hope, UK
2. Bernard Kerr – Pivot, UK
4. Laurie Greenland – MS Mondraker, UK
5. Adam Brayton – Hope, UK
6. Kaos Seagrave – Transition, UK
7. Alexandre Fayolle – Hutchinson UR, France
8. Gee Atherton – Trek, UK
10. Greg Williamson – UNNO, UK
11. Flo Payet – Voul Voul Racing, France
12 – Brendan Fairclough – Scott, UK
13. Joe Smith – NORCO, UK
14. Kade Edwards – Trek, UK
There are a few notes on our rider list…against Kade it says ‘Young Gun’. It probably doesn’t say that on his school report.
15. Phil Atwill – Dirt, UK
16. Gaetan Vige, Scott, France
17. Charlie Hatton – Trek, UK
18. Henry Fitzgerald – NORCO Factory Racing, Canada
19. Brage Vestavik – MS Mondraker, Norway
20. Keegan Wright – New Zealand
21. Jerome Caroli – Italy
23. Killian Callaghan – Ireland
His name is in red on our sheet. We’re not sure what that means, but we hope he’s OK.
24. Oscar Harnstrom – Sweden
25. Erik Irmisch – YT, Germany
26. Dave McMillan – New Zealand
27. Bas Van Steenbergen – Canada
The notes here say ‘Big Freerider’. He’s on a Hyper. We have high hopes.
28. Lewis Summer – UK, Privateer
He hasn’t made it into the photos, though his name is on the list. We hope he’s OK. We hope his bike is OK too.
Sam here is a Privateer. We’d love to see him do well enough for someone to give him a jersey.
We’ll certainly be tuning in for the coverage on Sunday night, though no doubt there will be snippets of action on social media, where #RedBullHardline is the hashtag to follow.