Love a rowdy ‘ardtail? Then you’re going to go absolutely gaga over the new Morf from Stif Mountain Bikes, and especially if you’re into steel tubing, fat rubber, and big forks. For our dedicated Fresh Good Friday fans, you may recall we recently received the new Stif Morf hardtail for testing, but today marks the official birth date for Stif’s introduction into the mountain bike frame world. And to celebrate, they’ve just dropped a banger video showing just how outrageous this kicked-back hardtail can be on the trail.
We’ll have our full review of the Morf hardtail coming at ya in due course. In the meantime, check out the specs below. Then get absolutely fired up to go riding by watching the video. We don’t know about you, but it’s down-tools at Singletrack HQ!
- RRP: £499 (frame only)
- Designed in partnership with legendary frame designer Brant Richards
- Anti-Rust treatment for a increased longevity
- Progressive, long, low and slack frame designed to mimic the riding position of a modern full-suspension bike.
- 65 degree head angle, optimized for a burly 130 mm fork with a 35 mm reach stem.
- 27.5″ Wheels
- 12 Bore Chain-stay Bridge gives clearance for 2.4″ tyres with up to a 36T chainring and allows super short 420 mm chainstays.
- 4130 Chromo, Tig-Welded, Steel frame
- Bottle cage bosses on down-tube
- Ovalised seatstays and top-tube create a very compliant ride whilst retaining stiffness in key areas.
- Stealth Dropper Post Routing
- ISCG OLD (03) Chain device tabs
- 142 x 12 mm rear axle
- 3 Year Warranty
- 5 Year Crash Replacement Pricing