Welcome to day one of our Singletrack Christmas Advent Calendar!
Over the next 24 days we are going to present to you some pretty nice Christmas present ideas for the biker in your life, or even yourself. But it’s more than just a gift guide…
Everything we feature over the next 24 days will be carefully placed in Santa’s bulging sack and one of you lucky readers is going to get the whole lot! Yes! That’s right! To be in with a chance all you have to do is send us an email by clicking the big button below and tell us two things:
1 – Your username
2 – The total value of the gifts featured in today’s advent video (Hint: There are *two* pairs of socks)
That will get you an entry into the competition, but to increase your chances of winning, come back tomorrow and do the same again.
So without further ado, lets get started. Here’s day no. 1:
Rules and stuff, because it’s all properly official and everything.
– You can submit one entry per day – multiple entries will result in all entries being disqualified.
– Incorrect entries will not qualify for the final draw.
– The competition is open to registered users of singletrackworld.com only.
– Entries close at 3pm Christmas Eve
– The draw will take place on Christmas eve at 5pm and the winner’s username will be published shortly after.
– The prizes will be despatched by courier to the winner by the 8th January 2016.
Today’s gift ideas were sent to us by:
Bum Butter – Charlie the Bikemonger
Sock Guy Christmas Socks – Silverfish-UK
Include in your email, your username and the total value of today’s gifts