Specialized is taking over at Cannock Chase this weekend (16 & 17th May) – and this is no ordinary demo weekend.
As well as having the opportunity to test-ride* brand new kit from the Big S, you’ll also be able to meet some of the brands ambassadors, take part in group rides, session the air bag [where do we sign?! – Ed.], enter the event prize draw for a chance to win good stuff and get your stoke on with an MTB film night on Saturday and noise-making from the Red Bull music truck all weekend. Sounds more like a festival of mountain biking than a demo weekend to us – and best of all, it’s all free!
Here’s what Specialized says about the event:
Come to the Tackeroo Campsite at Cannock Chase on May 16-17th for a weekend of mountain bike riding and activities with Specialized!
Check out what will be happening during the weekend and register your interest below.
- Come for a day or stay for the weekend with free camping (Saturday night)
- Explore the Cannock Chase trails at your leisure or join a group ride*
- Choose from a large selection of Specialized demo bikes and try out on our hot lap! (registration at event required)
- Very latest Specialized MTB product on display
- Enter the event prize draw for a chance to win a Specialized Stumpjumper FSR!
- Session the Airbag and pump track with Specialized Gravity rider Tom Reynolds
- Women’s events throughout the weekend with special guest S-Racing rider Hannah Barnes
- Meet Specialized Ambassadors including extreme environment athlete Richard Parks
- Red Bull music truck pumping tunes all weekend
- MTB film showings on Saturday evening
- Food & drink available
Date & Time: 9am Saturday 16th May – 4pm Sunday 17th May
Location: Tackeroo Campsite, Penkridge Bank Road, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 2UA
Cost: Free of charge! (food and drink not included, but will be available)
If you wish to demo a bike during the weekend you will need to register at the event and provide one form of photo id and a credit card. Please register your interest below and we will send you more information.
*Helmet required, please bring pedals
All welcome, we look forward to riding with you!
If you like what we do - if you like our independence then the best way to support us is by joining us. Every penny of your membership goes back into Singletrack to pay the bills and the wages of the people who work here. No shareholders to pay, just the people who create the content you love to read and watch.