Specialized is taking over at Cannock Chase this weekend (16 & 17th May) – and this is no ordinary demo weekend.
As well as having the opportunity to test-ride* brand new kit from the Big S, you’ll also be able to meet some of the brands ambassadors, take part in group rides, session the air bag [where do we sign?! – Ed.], enter the event prize draw for a chance to win good stuff and get your stoke on with an MTB film night on Saturday and noise-making from the Red Bull music truck all weekend. Sounds more like a festival of mountain biking than a demo weekend to us – and best of all, it’s all free!
Here’s what Specialized says about the event:
Come to the Tackeroo Campsite at Cannock Chase on May 16-17th for a weekend of mountain bike riding and activities with Specialized!
Check out what will be happening during the weekend and register your interest below.
- Come for a day or stay for the weekend with free camping (Saturday night)
- Explore the Cannock Chase trails at your leisure or join a group ride*
- Choose from a large selection of Specialized demo bikes and try out on our hot lap! (registration at event required)
- Very latest Specialized MTB product on display
- Enter the event prize draw for a chance to win a Specialized Stumpjumper FSR!
- Session the Airbag and pump track with Specialized Gravity rider Tom Reynolds
- Women’s events throughout the weekend with special guest S-Racing rider Hannah Barnes
- Meet Specialized Ambassadors including extreme environment athlete Richard Parks
- Red Bull music truck pumping tunes all weekend
- MTB film showings on Saturday evening
- Food & drink available
Date & Time: 9am Saturday 16th May – 4pm Sunday 17th May
Location: Tackeroo Campsite, Penkridge Bank Road, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 2UA
Cost: Free of charge! (food and drink not included, but will be available)
If you wish to demo a bike during the weekend you will need to register at the event and provide one form of photo id and a credit card. Please register your interest below and we will send you more information.
*Helmet required, please bring pedals
All welcome, we look forward to riding with you!