Go to Lee Quarry this coming weekend and have a play on one of the most PEE-YOWWW bikes out there at the mo.
The all new Cotic Rocket!
– 150mm rear suspension travel
– Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
– ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
– Tapered headtube
– 142×12 rear end for added stiffness
– 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
– Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3″ BB
– Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
More info and pics over at www.cotic.co.uk
Cy from Cotic on the demo details: “We will have small, medium and large Rockets to have a play on and also a medium Solaris [29er hardtail]. People will need credit card and ID for us to hold hostage, and ideally just head out for a 30min spin around the trails so plenty of people can have a go.”
Jenn and Matt went to Cotic HQ in the Peak District last week to lark about on its new suspension design, the Rocket – http://singletrackworld.com/2012/04/cotic-rocket-cleared-for-take-off/
Shimano Singletrack Classic Weekender Rider Profile: Cy ‘Cotic’ Turner – http://singletrackworld.com/2012/05/singletrack-classic-weekender-rider-profile-cy-cotic-turner/
Oh by the way, did we tell you that there’s a race on at Lee Quarry this weekend..?
Shimano Singletrack Classic Weekender
Lee Quarry, Lancashire, July 14-15, 2012
A weekend of Downhill, Trials and XC racing
Three different races .
The ultimate “all rounder” event
Only £40 for the whole weekend! Includes camping. Entry to all three events. Each race MUST be completed on the SAME BIKE.